Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Must...Close...Page....
  2. I havnt fitted it myself, but I know you can get the fans out without removing any other components. I dare say the shroud is a similar story. I don't think the plugs and wire colours match the Nissan loom, you need to do some splicing, but its something that was done on here recently so there is a quick Red -> Green, orange->white kinda guide on here somewhere.
  3. bump-a-riffic, 6 months lol. Issue is long sorted. You do have to tell them, simples. They know about my non fault crash
  4. Done and done
  5. Actually (and don't take this personally, I'm on a roll!), how is it useful info in any way, shape or form? Did you not know that high value cars get stolen in London? Or that it might not be a good idea to leave your car keys with a bunch of randoms? I have other helpful advice here too: 1. Don't eat yellow snow. 2. Never sit under a cow. 3. Pink before brown, unless directed. All more helpful than knowing some cars got stolen in London. /offtopic You're lucky i'm in a good mood today! Number 3 made me laugh however very true lol
  6. Wondered if Alex would have popped back in and answered that Ive no idea how het gets these bushes, if it is those, but they're certainly much cheaper than the full arm from Nissan, or indeed himself. Ive got no idea of the garage cost to replace it however. From looking online, the banana arm itself isn't the easiest thing to get to. Id imagine its a lot easier with a ramp and air tools however.
  7. Its REALLY easy to clean it, honest to god. I did it in front of my mum, on mine and her car and she said even she could do that.
  8. Can always give cleaning the motors ago. If your that way inclined obviously!
  9. Well, even though I don't live near there, its still very useful info. Is it pure coincidence that the owners had all been to the hand car wash? Im willing to bet most of them are owned by the same company anyway, wouldn't take much for a few of them to collude together and run a scam like this.
  10. Cheers Will. Surprised they can do it with high end cars. My partners Hyundai Getz doesn't have an alarm, much easier culprit for a key clone. However, I never take my Zed to any hand car wash that isnt the Cs2000 Valet centre (otherwise knows as my partners driveway....)
  11. I got my vinyl from RT too...well, both RT's in the end. The Biscuit kind on the first go, I promptly set about ruining half of the sheet, gave up and booked it in in Customs to have them do it. The roof is constantly curving in 3 directions, was hard
  12. Is this the usual Bannana Arm that's failed?
  13. Damn you lot and your black Zeds, those shots wouldn't look as good in silver haha Really nice ones though! The Bonnet shot is lovely, but also really like the rear quarter window shot
  14. I use almost nothing but megs stuff (unless its Waxybox week) including the ultimate compound. Its really good stuff. Its not cheap, but nor is it expensive so cant complain!
  15. @D8NMT - Your set of reflectors came in today. I have drilled the holes, inserted the LED's and filled with silicone. As ive said before, this takes 48 hrs to dry, and I have my 24 hrs of tests to run. All good so far for the few hrs they've been on If all is good, they should be posted to you on Thursday I would think The black reflectors, id expect them tomorrow or the next day, they always take a bit longer for some reason
  16. Yes, I had to actually whack it with a hammer, not just tickle it. Great, thanks. Now (and don't take this the wrong way.... ) I need to go and get me some wood....
  17. Id say drop links. A good test is go and push down on the rear of the car 9one side at a time however), get it bouncing a little. If you hear the noise then its drop links
  18. He actually is a ghost rider now Ghost rider isn't dead (if that's what was being inferred)
  19. I tend to have it warm. I readon somewhere, years ago about a pro valeting company using warm water to not "shock" the paintwork. Whether its true or not it prefer warm water to freezing cold in my washmit.
  20. Someone should be along soon to confirm, but yes it should light the EML.
  21. A question for everyone that's done this. When the guide says "clonk the axle in" I take it you but the wooden block against the bolt you have un-done and then hit the wood with a hammer? This should leave the brake disk where it is, but move the part your hitting backwards a bit? Are these normally very stiff? As for the Grease, Ive ordered some of the stuff mentioned in the OP's post. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140357865766
  22. Exactly the same. Well, I have tools, only need a 32mm socket (+22mm for getting wheels off), breaker bar, jack and axle stands, just no time Still, parts bought, Saturday will be cleaning day I think, and getting this done. Anyway, glad you have it sorted Katy. I noticed it the past few days with the window down, its rather annoying!
  23. You did yes, sorry, didn't read it when I was on the iPhone yesterday, just read the first post and hit reply.
×
×
  • Create New...