Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. How were the caliper bolts? Intend to change my disks in the next 5-6 weeks and am worries mine will be seized as hell. I don't suppose, if you remove the pads there's any way you can the disks off without removing the caliper?
  2. Bbk is like 200 to 250 and ebay is 35. Is it an okay camera for 35quid? I wont pay 250 for a camera but 35 I might For the price, its pretty damn good, sound is absolutely awful, so forget about that, but video quality is pretty good.
  3. BBK's camera is one of these, its watermarked on the bottom right of his videos. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=DR500GW-HD I use one from eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370806447914?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649, looks essentially the same aside from the speed isn't imprinted onto the camera footage. Then add on this screen http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251252221943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 done a little bit of work and it fits in the centre cubby hole
  4. Photos of my beasty machine And here, photos of my little torrent machine. It has remote controlled RBG lighting, I like purple as it makes the baby blue coolant pop a little Also had to get a window water jet cut into the side as there wadnt one there as standard, no idea why!
  5. heh, im a lurker over there, the forum seems a little slow. Their hardware is damn good though, so says my account history to the tune of several k in past orders.
  6. Lol RT. And BBK, that last clip defiantly a douche bag there... And I don't see what's wrong with people using dash cams to record their daily drives???
  7. Some good driving skills, im vey surprised however. My limited knowledge told me the zeds diff will self combust if you try to drift with it. Something to do with the constant diff locking at those speeds tearing the diff fluid molecules apart...or something
  8. I did this on my celica, I also cracked the light open and was like "wtf am I doing...oh well, no turning back now..." Just make sure you seal them well.
  9. Nice shiney shiney there! looking good. I like the look of those Eibach ARB's too.
  10. Yep, I usually use megs perfect clarity cleaner, but this hell shine stuff melts dead bugs like nothing ive ever seen! Is a bit more expensive but I may make the switch when I need some more
  11. Good show. Ive given this a go and all I can do is ever increasing circles, props to anyone who can handle a car like this.
  12. Bm, I had no idea you were a PC guy too heh. Mines as follows, Intel i5 OC'd to 4.5Ghz (with all in one water cooler) 16GB of Corsair Balistix tracer ram 128GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD 3TB Western Digital HDD Asus P8Z67 VPro Gen 3 motherboard Gigabyte (NVidia) 680GTX Graphics (again, overclocked) Asus Xonar 7.1 surround sound card Logitech Z906 Surround Sound system I have a separate machine for....downloading... which is as follows Intel i3 (under clocked) Cooled by EK H30 240 Water-cooling kit 4 GB of Corsair (blue) Vengeance RAM 128GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD 1TB Samsung HDD Asus P8H77 mini ITX motherboard Hand braided white and blue cables through the whole machine (NEVER TRY THIS, 30-40 hrs work for a mini ATX machine....) Il have to get some photos later on for you all. The second machine is on 24/7 so is optimised for cool, silent and above all power sipping. It only does downloading so no need for massive power, still, not that the i3 is underpowered, and it has some decent RAM.
  13. Yep, sadly all to common. I just change from 5-6 slower than usual, wait for the RPM to drop a little. After all, if your hooning it in 5th and heading for 6th you're already doing somewhere 100+
  14. I love the waxes, some are amazing, some not so however. But yes, my 2 fave items are the helshine glass cleaner and the nanolex sealant (which ive used all of ..) Also like the MF cloth and buffing pad we always seme to get, along with, just recently the detailing picks. Really cant complain for £15
  15. cs2000

    mopped

    I read this whole thread as Moped for some reason. Made absolutely feck all sense...until I realised....
  16. This, exactly, I also have a dash cam and am much more careful with my driving. Even though I have told my insurers, you don't legally have to produce this evidence in court, so I cant get myself into trouble, but id rather not have a video of me acting like a tit and wrecking the car. Aaaaanyway. Ive bene caught speeding once, 4 years ago, and I have jumped 1 red light by accident in the 5 and a bit years ive been driving, I have also occasionally sped up to nip through a yellow, im sure 95% of drivers do, its just the way modern man drives. The video shows blatant red light jumping when the vehicle had plenty of time and space to stop but decided not too, not very smart . Admittedly, the best thing to do would be to send the evidence to the police rather than a public forum, but in all honestly, no-one has been hurt by it posting here, his reg plate is clearly visible if you saw him driving down the steet and is probably captured by a good number of public and private CCTV cameras every day so unless there's something to hide he shouldn't mind it being posted on a car club. BBK, send an email to your local PC, im pretty sure they wont do much as there clearly isn't a red light camera, and you are a police officer but he will get a written warning and it may save someone's life next time he decides not to do this.
  17. looking forward to it as always, even if I havnt used last months at all yet
  18. Glad they arrived safely, hope your happy with them
  19. Must be a rather power hungry dvd drive! Anyway, I really hope they work for you all, don't think anyone's tried them yet!
  20. Really a sad story Wonder what the cause of the accident was, as in speed, mechanical issue, road condition etc
  21. Squeeks can be caused by the rear drop links so ive been informed. Mine do it, seemingly dependant on temperature on things like speed bumps and slightly uneven roads.
  22. mines the same, hole in the radiator (which im guessing is the condenser).
  23. When I changed mine I swapped the metal part over, but im guessing you should also swap the rubber backing that was on the brembos, I never bothered
  24. Im bored at work so thought I do some maths, this is total amount of work and parts involved in making 19 sets of these! 17 metres wire 568 Individual solder joints 266 LED's 1,300 ml of Silicone around 30 hours of build time.
  25. I always thought 1500 wet and dry and yes it will scratch the paint. The idea being the liquor needs something to hang onto and will fill in the small holes caused by the paper.
×
×
  • Create New...