Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. still no sign of the OP?? lol
  2. Just sent a few SMS's today and im on 74% battery life. Pretty heavy so far id say. Apps that don't work so far ive found... Sky Wifi, eBay & Santander. eBay being by far the worst in that you need to hard reset the phone to get it back
  3. Fantastic account! hahaha Also, back on topic, Ive no idea what your doing in the garage.
  4. Paint code is on a metal plate on the back left of the engine bay (if youre looking at the car head on). Have a look at this http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71866-350z-paint-colour-code-guide/
  5. Lol yes I did!, WhackyWill is after some Tinted lights! I PM's him a link to this too
  6. Seems not sadly I still have to use the little switch to disable the rich editing mode
  7. Amazon charge on the day of dispatch Correct, and they don't charge you if you want to cancel the pre-order, and need no deposit either
  8. I know its a longshot, but offers will be considered if anyone needs/wants these.
  9. Will, where are you??
  10. Awesome, even I don't know how you have managed that! RT, you can revert to the older firmware from the BETA versions. Simply turn the phone off, hold the home button and keep holding it whilst you turn it on. It will now insist you connect it to the PC and should "downgrade" to 6.1.4 @MartynB85 - yes, all beta builds do
  11. I have a dev account too guys so if anyone wants access for a small fee (less than is on any of the sites ive seen today and solely to cover the cost of me buying the account) drop me a PM. Octet, if there's a free way you know then that's cool too
  12. SOLD, PS4 now pre-ordered through Amazon. Was going to get an extra controller, but these are prices at £89.99...
  13. Seriously, I suspect some kind of secret hidden fuel cell! lol. My average MPG for the past 3 months is 26...
  14. cs2000

    Wonky bonnet

    Heh, full package then Ive just gone with the dampers.
  15. too much information hahah!
  16. cs2000

    Wonky bonnet

    Simple fix Simple fix then. Get Gas hood dampers, Remove OEM bonnet prop No wonkiness PROFIT!!
  17. Knocker throwing? That's a bit extreme.... Sounds messy...
  18. Yep, iOS can be boring, but I STILL don't want to use Andriod. Im not bothered about widgets everywhere, id rather just have a good OS that allows me to get $h1t done, which iOS does. Small things are due a refresh, one being the look, which its getting. And there are some cool features being discusses such as location aware locking, such as if you are connected to a WiFi network you have previously used such as your home one, it could disable your PIN code lock since you're in a safe environment. But mostly, iOS has everything that's necessary already.
  19. I cant actually believe this "mod" still exists and people think it helps! Personally, id say the effect is non existent, I feel it may even induce a slight blockage
  20. how! The past few weeks ive been driving carfully. My route to work involved 80% dual carriageways and then some town driving. Changing under 3,500RPM, using cruise control and (trying) to not exceed 75mph and I get a tad over 300 miles!
  21. Thanks for the kind offer, lets hold on it for the moment and see what comes up. No problem at all
  22. Tell you what mate, seeing as that stuff is fairly expensive to buy, I also have set of 100% condition 2003 lights removed from my car in favour of a LED set. Do you want me to try tinting mine for you as I already have the spray (bought it years ago and never used it) and then if it works OK we can just do a swap + postage ? Obviously you will have to let me know how dark you would like them.
  23. Will, can you not just use the headlamp tinting spray? If you do, be warned it goes on VERY thin and is like water so don't be tempted to spray it thick. Will also need a good polish a few days later to make it smooth again.
  24. Looking forward too it *runs away before im chased by a hungry Android mob*
  25. The floor already gets hot with the heat shield attached, after a fast drive you can feel the heat in the passenger footwell, I wouldn't be too keen in removing them!
×
×
  • Create New...