Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. You will need something dude
  2. 10 years... Not tempted to change then Pete
  3. very unique buddy
  4. Belated birthday wishes Lexx, pleased to hear you had a good day Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  5. Cool, as long as I dont get warning point for bad jokes. Start posting jokes like the ones on facebook ( Lettuce ration is just the tip of the iceberg ) then yeah you will get banned
  6. Looking hot as always Craig Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  7. Happy birthday Andy, catch up soon Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  8. Chuck one this direction please Dan, be mighty kind of you
  9. Greetings fellow human Any pictures of the new chariot?
  10. 1. cob1980 2. Z370Z 3. Humpy 4. 5.
  11. Welcome mate Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  12. That is awesome Jim, really liking that!
  13. Doesnt look good to me personally.
  14. Not very often I drive it let alone getting a picture whilst it's clean....
  15. Awesome Valy, look forward to seeing this one when it is done! Great effort dude
  16. Looks great, seems to be quite a few 370z Nismo's appearing on the ole forum these days.
  17. Lovely
  18. Cannot wait, show season is nearly upon us More importanly catching up with car Fwends
  19. Go on then I will have one, you should be honoured this will be my first mod for the 70 Ps. Can I have the writing and the top bit in red please matey
  20. 1. Nso93 2. Buster 3. KPowell 4. Blocko 5. andy james 6.350_jer 7. low IQ 8. 14N 9.MattRweb 10. Humpy
  21. I heard through the grapevine that you only have 1 x 370 knob left
  22. Tescos own brand fairy liquid I have you know
  23. ' Give it some large '
  24. Finally got round to using the Raceglaze Alacantra cleaner, the door car has come up really well. Cheers dude
  25. Looks great dude Digging that rear spoiler, ties in really well with the rest of the car.
×
×
  • Create New...