Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Thats just seriously nuts
  2. Spotted a 53 plate rusty parked up in Halfrauds car park today about 3.15pm.
  3. Humpy

    The long wait

    Welcome
  4. Hello and welcome to the forum Where are you located, any plans to venture along to car meets?
  5. Had that ' Turbo Tomy ' and also the Shark attack 3-D which are still floating around in the parents loft I believe.
  6. Fantastic pictures even with your phone Andrew. Superb I took loads on Holidays Cuba recently and these are just a few of my favourites.
  7. Here you go ben, when I had the Rota's.
  8. Ive already corrupted my first character and had to redo. Think I will wait until things have sorted themselves out a bit more.
  9. Well struggling to join a game, looks like a few teething problems. Probably everyone jumping onto the servers
  10. Anyone played online yet? Just giving it a quick go now to see what it is all about - Add me as a friend on the PS3 - Gridlocked666
  11. jjt very nice video mate and driving aswell. Looked like a great day out
  12. Think they are lovely looking cars this model and I wouldnt say no to one if I was to ditch the Zed.
  13. If your this concerned then just walk away, plenty of cars out there to choose from. Hope you find that Zed
  14. Saw this video on Stalkbook yesterday and were lots of mixed reports as to what exactly happened. Think they all must have been playing a bit to much GTA 5....
  15. Let me know if you want a listen and hopefully I be available when you up at the stealers
  16. Oh how very dare you tempt me with such a thing of beauty Ian....
  17. Sorry to hear this Niki but hope the new car does you proud!
  18. Got some good ones that I will post up for you when I had my Rotas on.
  19. I'm in Winchester mate and got full cobra system/pop charger/ Berks hfc. Let us know if you fancy hearing it
  20. What shall I do next to the Z....

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Sell and buy a better colour one...

    2. Humpy

      Humpy

      Dave you shall burn in hell for those sort of comments! Saying that I always have liked Azure!

  21. Humpy

    Zed

  22. Humpy

    Zed

  23. Humpy

    Humpy Z

×
×
  • Create New...