Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. I wouldnt normally say this Dave but listen to Adrian and then you can do Wales 2014
  2. Adrian you do realise that everyone calls your car the ' Chav mobile ' already? Back to the spoiler, I agree with Graham that you need to paint it mate and it will look spot on then.
  3. Have a good one mate
  4. Well haven't done an update for a while but thought I had better do something I'm driving upto and collecting a little something from Mitz at Cougar stores tomorrow in the work van. Also waiting for another item from Steve @ redline, I will get these two items fitted alongside my Blitz spoiler which I have had sitting in a cupboard for ages. So looking forward to getting these bits sprayed and fitted
  5. spoilt for choice!
  6. Black is the best colour Cleaning is only a problem if your a lazy bugger and don't do it Anyway welcome to the fun house....
  7. He/she might be on here..... It has a stubby aerial after all :lol;
  8. Happy birthday
  9. Welcoem to the forum
  10. over the weekend.... get your ass out there now Bob
  11. Not until Hell freezes over or they ban rattle cans Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
  12. Not a fan on black wheels either but then again your not a fan of dished wheels so think we are now even
  13. +1..... Still waiting..... .....
  14. I need to see this clip Neil. Louder than Keyser or Bobs.... they are the noisiest buggers I know
  15. If that's the case I want to be in the ' Losers ' gang aswell That's brilliant either that or I need to get out more
  16. I would argue the Zed is quite literally falling into the same bracket of affordability and accessibility to much younger more boy racer types... (not saying that is you btw!) True just look at Glrnet and Ebized.... proper boy racers those two
  17. Welcome back and in your old car again, how strange is that
  18. Yes, Caroline bought me a kindle last Xmas, which I thought was a complete waste of money....I now read about a book every week . Pete Yes....I've got one recently. What I can't understand is why my wife bought it for you? Or is your wife called Caroline as well?
  19. Really liking the look of the Front V3 bumper Probably a stupid question but will ask anyway - Can you buy the curvy front splitter seperately?
  20. What were you watching Pete
  21. Couldnt see the video for some reason through the OP's link but have seen it on my own FB through friends, its obviously doing the rounds. That driver and those bikers need shooting! Found it on good ole youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqpwlebGvJc
  22. +1 BACS is very quick between different banks
×
×
  • Create New...