Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Sounds good as long as no one is putting their cars back to stock, turned out to be an expensive BBQ for me. Even more expensive for mrs and mrs Buster lol: can we also cut the steaks using your plasma cutter
  2. Hi Matt, There wasnt a Central South regional section until recently which can now be found here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/192-south-central and have been a few meets so far. Im sure more will be in the pipe line soon. Lots of us down this way so normally a good turnout
  3. I just flick the switch when I turn the engine off
  4. The driving part, social part or the drinking part Nette? All 3 is damn good
  5. Well I know who and where they are based now, they normally have a line of MX-5's lined up on the forecourt/parking area on the Stockbridge/Sparsholt road. Even closer to me then
  6. Nice Andy, how is the car running these days since Beaulieu? Nice video
  7. Well I live in Winchester so it's way to far for me to travel to Would love to know what my car is running at. Can you say who the garage are? Shall we start a list... 1) SamN 2) Humpy
  8. Nice one, looks like a fantastic day out. I would not have the balls to track days
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. Just read through that 17 page thread and as with any internet forum your always going to get the keyboard warriors and haters out there. Enjoy the GTR Dean and hopefully will meet up at a meet down South soon and can have a nosey
  11. Welcome to the forum!
  12. Very nice indeed, happy days
  13. Worth travelling the distance to find the right one
  14. Welcome back Mctwisty
  15. Welcome to the funny farm
  16. Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Keep an eye our for meets in the South etc
  17. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    As above looking to get my paws on a Hr Bonnet, have pm'ed the usual traders on here. So if anyone else is going back to stock or anything and getting rid then let me know. Thanks Steve.
  18. Welcome to fruit loop central
  19. Congratulations BM buddy, hope it was a fantastic day for both of you
  20. Humpy

    Autumnal run out

    Great pic and stunning car to boot!
  21. Welcome back to Z land Have to say your old 350z looks absolutely stunning!
  22. Love that pic of you and Bob
  23. Well where does one start, spoilt for choice I use to be a zoo keeper when I left college and Giraffes/tigers would be way up top of the list. Domestic animal wise I would say a dog.
  24. Must feel really strange that Darren going back to stock and driving her.
  25. Welcome to the forum and sounds like some good mods you have chosen so far but..........
×
×
  • Create New...