Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Words fail me sometimes, really dont get the mentality of these people.
  2. Humpy

    Banzai

    Owner wasn't Charlie Dimmock by any chance
  3. Was talking to Buster today about these... Not sure how I'm gonna explain this one to the better half
  4. I'm only half that age :p Old age has obviously made you deluded Adrian
  5. Small back box I would say Cobra plus it looks exactly like mine
  6. Sh*t sorry to see this BBK
  7. Humpy

    Eyebrows

    Didn't like them when I first saw these a while back but certainly growing on me. Anyone done this on a black zed.... Out of curiosity of course
  8. Welcome to the forum and happy hunting
  9. Were you running stock before then Andy? Reckon your get a little more from running the Cobra? Was running berk h/f cats,miltek y pipe with a k2 mid and back box. The Cobra makes a totally different sound now from the raspy sound before. Much quieter on start up and lower speeds, which is good for next door!but when you go for it you get an amazing deep roaring sound which really warbles like a v6 should! Pops and bangs on overrun which is nice too! Im running the Cobra exhaust and Y-pipe with Hfc's and it certainly does burble
  10. Were you running stock before then Andy? Reckon your get a little more from running the Cobra?
  11. Those badges can also be bought from http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/350z03j/31-1024 Your car looks great by the way
  12. Convertibles seem to be a bit cheaper for some reason when i have been searching Time of year I guess...
  13. Its been nearly a year since I started this thread and after next weekend when Im collecting my last mod * cough cough * for my car from CS I need to get a couple of bits sprayed up and fitted. Guessing you and Dodgy Doggey mean TGM in Fleet? Will give you a pm later Mr Smurnoff
  14. Why would they suit a £20k Audi or Vauxhall and not a £5k Zed I think there will be more and more chavvy Zeds about, just have to get used to the fact Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP Because they are similar to the optional OEM rims available from dealers, nothing to do with the value of the car. For some reason the zed seems to suit deep dish or uber concave the best. i agree with the above, infact you find most Jap rwd (drift) cars all seem to be enhanced by a bit of deep dishy im a sucker for Rota's myself Its more what 'expected' rather tgan they suit it, I personally love the look of a standard Zed, I think deep dished look very american and a bit stupid in the UK but there you go.... I just wondered why chavvy wheels didn't suit a Zed, I think they would but not what I would want personally... A 350z is now a cheap car, people spending thousands on wheels & brakes etc are just not getting it, keep it OEM and you have a really nice cheap car that is awesome to drive, not worth spending hours polishing deep dish wheels etc just drive it Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP You can go stand in the naughty corner Dave, nothing wrong with deep dished wheels
  15. Humpy

    blitz treat

    I've got one in the cupboard that I must get round to fitting Look forward to seeing pics Dragon
  16. You'll be surprised Fake Nismo's always a winner
  17. Pay peanuts................... To be honest thats a bit harsh towards the monkeys Sorry to see this though mate and hopefully they fix it to a high standard.
  18. Happy birthday, have a good one!
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. I have to say my favourite is the 3rd picture aswell, perhaps due to more colour in the picture.... Great photos though mate
  21. Welcome and good luck with the hunt
  22. Welcome
×
×
  • Create New...