Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome to the forum Where are you located?
  2. If your near Berkshire, I would suggest Horsham Developements ( Jez ) got a cracking reputation here on the forum
  3. Are you getting a 370 Humpstar ? Not yet but natural progression and all that. Still want to finish the 350z first
  4. Have to say If and when I get a 370z, I quite fancy a white one and these would be first on my lits. They look awesome
  5. I had the pleasure of hearing Naz's car pull away from a junction when I was up seeing CS in Leicester and it sounded freaking lovely
  6. and to buy a stubby
  7. Enjoy the drive and take it steady out there, pretty crap driving conditions at the moment.
  8. Welcome
  9. Happy birthday Neil, hope it's a good one
  10. no chance!
  11. Hello and welcome
  12. Very nicely done, looking
  13. Welcome and hello!
  14. So true
  15. Welcome back to the world of Z Get some pics up when you pick your car up
  16. Welcome new bloke Where are you based?
  17. Original COD on PC was a pretty poor copy of Medal of Honour: Allied Assault for me. I loved that game and I went from dial-up to a rather expensive cable broadband just to play online. I still play Medal of Honour: Breakthrough on my PC Good man, as I typed that I did think I will go and collect my PC from my mums where it's in storage and load the game along with the expansion packs. French village along with Stalingrad were my fave MP maps Think your referring to Brest. Multiplayer with rifles only is what I play when I get chance. Played the earlier COD games ( rifles only ) on the PC but a fan of the BF series and waiting for all the bugs to sorted before purchasing BF4. For those that are interested we host a couple of servers for BF4 - http://www.online-assault.com/
  18. Ha that's brilliant People normally just give me a can with ' ya Bastard '
  19. Original COD on PC was a pretty poor copy of Medal of Honour: Allied Assault for me. I loved that game and I went from dial-up to a rather expensive cable broadband just to play online. I still play Medal of Honour: Breakthrough on my PC
  20. Ian you know what I think of your car and she is looking spot on now with those 19's Still waiting to hear this in the flesh, guess Adrians video will have to do for the moment if he ever decides to upload it Saying that are you going to do a ' Adrian ' on it and sell up once she is complete
  21. Welcome to the forum and going to get in first with this comment.... black is the fastest and best colour
  22. Welcome to the forum and great looking car you have got Sorry to hear you are having issues and really do hope they can be fixed asap.
  23. Humpy

    Knobs

    My first knob was a KTA jobby and have to agree during winter time was not the best Now I have got a Nismo carbon fibre gear knob.
×
×
  • Create New...