Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Eye lids Car looks good mate been thinking about these myself Do it, I have only test fitted mine but im liking them
  2. Eye lids Car looks good mate
  3. That is a cracking result Ian for sure and the wheels look awesome Cannot believe your adding more yaaarp to the yaaaaaaaaaaaaarp
  4. Hello from Winchester Welcome to the forum and a great looking car you have purchased.
  5. Done a East to West road trip starting from NYC and ending in LA and covered some of the Route 66. Best thing I have ever done for for sure. Sadly the car we had was a brand new convertible Chrysler Sebring. For the 1st week it was just my Mate and myself but picked up two mates up in Dallas for the final 2 weeks and somehow we managed ok with all our gear and 4 people in the car Here's the car that did us proud in all fairness My mate and I walking down Route 66, love this pic.
  6. Thats awesome, be fantastic to see you in action ( oooohhh errrrr missus! ) and looking forward to seeing the end result of the car.
  7. Get a feeling I wont be able to make this, its my best mate and my dad's birthday that day. If I can make it I be sure to go along to this as im sure it will be a great event.
  8. The reason why I bought them from http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77304-mad-look-frp-eyelids-in-stock/ because I wanted to make sure they would fit and not have a dodgy fitting one from fleabay.
  9. Wasso applied some Rain-x to my windscreen at the Wales event earlier this year and have to say I was very impressed. At £3 it's rude not to say no
  10. Got my P2 service and MOT tomorrow and just checked the paperwork and looks like ive only done just under 5k miles this year. Mine is mainly weekend driving though.
  11. Awesome suit and car
  12. I have them sitting next to me as Im typing this, had them for a few days now just need to find some time to fit them. They have come in Black but still not sure if I should spray them in my Kuro black. Done a trial fit and they fit very snug. Though the top edge seems to be slightly raised but this will hopefully sit flush when properly stuck down Edit - Just popped out and taken some quick snaps for you Parrell
  13. Well done mate, drinks are on you
  14. 20%... I think
  15. Glad to see your car is not any dirtier than normal Clown Guess it could of been a lot worse, long as no one was hurt etc.
  16. Please don't, Smd will be showing us his moobies before you know it!
  17. On a serious note, some rain and a bit windy, nothing major yet.
  18. UK storm....
  19. Rip Lou Reed
  20. Full story please Clown, saw your post/picture on Stalkbook. What happened out there?
  21. Humpy

    Berk HFCs

    Good luck finding one, need to find a car being put back to stock....
  22. Yeah he did say he fitted those above items to your car, happy days!!
  23. Spotted the above at the end of Queens Rd near Cougar store. Think Mitz said you were called Naz ( Spelling? ) Your car sounded freaking lovely and looked great! Spotted @ about 8.30am
  24. Looks like one of the little critters!
×
×
  • Create New...