Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome
  2. B*ll*cks to that! I struglgle riding a bike let alone that
  3. Cheers Billy, sorry it was a fleeting visit! Your car looked cool though
  4. Humpy

    Damn!!

    That was me.... you bar steward! Nah only joking though have had the same experience trying to get the other zeds attention. Weird thing is I seem to get more acknowledgement from GTR's these days either that they are just feeling sorry for me in my Zed
  5. How have i missed this thread, the car looks super sexy. Get that new spoiler on quick is all I can say! What else is planned for the car?
  6. Great video and a cracking looking little car. Though have to agree that is an XXL ironing board.
  7. Those dam pesky rattle cans have a lot to answer but I have to say Ricey you have done a great job on that wing Your turning into Buster
  8. I could of stuck them down the day I test fitted and got those photos for you and I have no need for them to be sprayed But waiting for my other bits to be sprayed first and come back from the body shop and gonna get everything done in one go..... well thats my plan. I quite like the contrast of the black onto the blue especially as your steps etc are black.
  9. Welcome to the forum Raf and get some pictures up when you get chance
  10. Humpy has just beaten you too it if he doesn't want them you can have them Billy let Lewdogga have the red hose kit, sort of going against my original colour scheme plan for my bay.
  11. Well my resistance lasted all of about 2 minutes If you still have the red hoses when I collect the other item I might bring extra cash for those aswell..... maybe....
  12. You have a PM Billy
  13. Oh god, 3 items I want if I was'nt getting my stuff sprayed this month these would of been snapped up Good luck with the sale Billy!
  14. Congralations Rich, really pleased for you and your mrs to the new additions! They look lovely super lovely. It was nice knowing you Rich, see you on the forums again when they start school
  15. if my maths is correct that's 4 lbs and that's getting on or 2 kilos ... are you a fat b@st@rd ? lol I can eat a fair bit Anyone seen the Man vs Food episode at the ' Big Texan ' where he tries to do the 72oz steak challenge. We went to this place and one of these 72oz steaks welcomes you with a board of people who completed the challenge. Look at some of the times..... Cut a long story short the 4 of us had already ate a whole generation of cows on our journey and thought better of even attempting this. Though we are planning to go to Newbury in Berkshire where they do this challenge.
  16. For a great Indian Restuarant in Winchester go to ' Ghandi's '. Has never ever failed to impress me.
  17. Really like the look of that Any more pics?
  18. Steak is my favourite food by far. Any cut and however it comes, dead or mooing Anyone tried a 72oz steak challenge?
  19. He cant be hom, he just got married to a lass
  20. But im sitting on Dave's lap in that one and not by choice
  21. BM, some cracking pictures you have taken there. Your Zed is looking awesome as always Congrats once again fella
  22. Do this and dont get ripped off, in Mitz we trust
  23. Oh go on then One lucky chap is all I can say getting out of that with just a scratch.
  24. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...