Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. ...this little Vauxhall Utterly stunning car, not overly fast in a straight line but ruddy nora can it go around corners See you at the Kent drive out next week chaps, but only if it doesn't rain!
  2. That is pretty impressive
  3. If you had an 07 plate coupe with 10k on the clock and they had an 03 plate roadster with 100k on the clock they might...
  4. ^^^^ That. Otherwise park in the shade somewhere and do it - I dont have a drive so am used to this!
  5. For the rear tyre noise check the disc covers, they can bend and rub making a noise. Also make sure pads aren't rubbing.
  6. coldel

    France

    And the high vis jacket must be within reaching distance of your driving position, so if its in the boot area that's a fail.
  7. Its not going to suddenly have your Zed 'driving on the roof of the tunnel at Monaco', apparently they do make the airflow better but I never noticed anything when I fitted them. But I tell you what, they looked utterly brilliant, especially when paired up with side steps.
  8. Brows can go either way - at some angles look like they are really sticking out, at others looks perfect against the bodywork.
  9. Make sure you add headers then to long ads, so if people want to skip the 'Cleaning Routine' and go straight to the 'Service History' its easy to navigate.
  10. It will be really pleasant by September, also its not worth going in August as the whole city shuts down and everyone goes on holiday (seriously, Paris is dead in August its rather bizarre). Best way to see the sights is grab yourself a bateux boat hop on hop off ticket, the boats run up and down the river dropping you off at the tower, louvre etc makes for a nicer way to go from one to the next. Oh and I would advise you go visit Ile Saint Louis, its the smaller of the two islands in the middle of Paris, I am biased as I lived there but it is a hidden gem and you will find Bertillion there which does the best ice cream in Paris
  11. Just past Romford, you were heading in the opposite direction away from Romford stopped at some lights.
  12. Its quite acceptable for people to bump off cars when parking. And like the above, stick to your line, make a decision and just go, actually Parisians are quite handy at avoiding people who are consistent in their driving not matter how good or bad it is. If you need any tourist advice happy to lend a hand, I lived on Ile Saint Louis for 2 years, so am well versed in how to avoid the tourist traps!
  13. Sold mine on PH at a premium price, also it was on ebay and had a number of people ready to buy if the PH buyer dropped out. Key is to write a really good, engaging advert, use pictures that are functional not pretty (although one pretty one is useful for getting attention), be honest in the advert and outline the things that need fixing up as well as the things that are great about it and make the purchase as easy as possible i.e. make yourself available for people to view as often as possible etc. I also found that all the people interested in my Zed on PH and ebay looked at the build thread that I had on here, gave them a lot of confidence in what they were buying. Autotrader I have found to be utterly useless and the advertising overpriced for anything I have every tried to sell.
  14. Nice, love the wheels
  15. coldel

    Rx7

    I have to say I have always been a fan of these - stunning looking cars - but the cost of ownership and potential repairs, just scares me off!
  16. Love hearing stuff like this - gives you back some hope that humanity isn't all that bad
  17. A mouse?
  18. Good work fella, like the 5th one down
  19. Wasso used it on my black swirly Zed with a DA polisher, came up stunning. Some pics on here somewhere if you search around.
  20. There is banter then there is out and out nastiness, of which this Bruton fella is clearly residing in the latter. Good riddance.
  21. Great ad, very good looking car - GLWTS
  22. I managed to fit a set of these a while back (mine were aerokit but look pretty much the same thing) and I did it with no jack, on my own, with the Zed parked in the road - seriously if someone as practically inept as me can do it...
  23. Dave 'I love my zed standard' is doing a great job on modding the Jag!
  24. Sorry but these wheels are bottom of the pile, heavy and unwanted - I know its your business but I would snap his hand off at £250 and swallow that £20 difference. I gave mine away when I sold my Zed!
  25. Snake oil for sure, but looks great if you are going the red engine bay look. I bought some for mine back in the day!
×
×
  • Create New...