Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I think no one really cares too much about all this until it happens to them - true in a lot of things actually. Personally I find it sad that people resort to it, and in most cases they are pathetic people who have no real impact in the real world and find the only place they can feel like they are important is in the 'apparent' anonymity of online. I also think Twitter is one of the most pointless inventions on this planet that has been one of the most successful.
  2. There is a thread on here somewhere about a guy who moved it! Just unscrewed everything and relocated it under the cubby box. Go searchy!
  3. It does rattle - but I have held a dual mass flywheel and it weighs a god damn lot! So will help with revving.
  4. Quite a lot of online companies that will custom make them for you - I got some in black and red with Volks written on them, much cheaper than buying the stickers from Volks Racing!
  5. Another subtle but effective mod, engine plate - no more 'ecotec' written on it
  6. Just say 'oh' and turn your back on them and talk to someone else!
  7. I have an 18 month old boy, I could never, not in a million years harm a single hair on his head. I have found myself close to tears reading some of the news on this. The amazing thing is there was an older child in the house who didn't suffer the same abuse, he only got hit if he tried to feed Daniel. Again as some other posts hear me out on this, but I can understand to a tiny insignificant point why the guy could have physically and mentally done what he did as he was not the natural father even though it is still massively so wrong, but the mother, in all honesty how she forced away that natural instinct to protect your very own - she is evil, twisted and should be put down, there is no place on this planet for her. Then to read her mother going on about how the system failed her 'normal girl' and that it wouldn't have happened in Poland, rubbish, utter rubbish - your 'normal girl' is a twisted and evil woman who failed the one person above all else she is on this Earth to protect. In fact mother, if you want to throw non-sensical accusations around, you should be in the dock for bringing up a woman who is a child killer, how about that? The fact that neither of them accept in any way still blame for his death, just shows how pointless it is keeping them alive, they have no place in normal society. Lethal injection and be done with it.
  8. Was down a side road by the Savoy hotel
  9. Watch the final scene of '8 Mile' for inspiration on this
  10. http://news.sky.com/story/1123588/road-rage-driver-flees-with-cop-on-bonnet More Russians!
  11. Fair play to that lorry driver at 1:15 good skills! Having been to moscow and driven about by some of the locals can testify that their driving is nothing short of chaotic - its almost like a badge of honour if you crash the car.
  12. They should just pay a few people like you say, to go nick it, buy it from them (in all innocence) in the pub for £300 and then allow their pet hamster to live in it. The amazing thing is that they have all the documentation that says they own it and that its stolen property.
  13. I thought the safest motorway roads are not ours by some stretch, in fact its the Autobahns that are safest which have no limit. I am quite happy to sit within 30 actually in built up areas, yes I could drive at 50mph but that would give me no chance when a numpty pulls out on me or something which can happen at 3am as it is at 3pm. Going at 50mph in 30mph roads where you have to stop every 250 yards for lights or whatnot really makes no difference to your journey time. However on motorways I think a limit of 90 would be good. I am not sure about unlimited as I have to say it but the UK is littered with muppet drivers who have attitudes and intent on road rage, more so than most of Europe it feels. Just worry you will get 17 year olds with a clapped out old banger trying to drive it at 100mph+ causing havoc.
  14. ...sat outside the office
  15. Well I am going to go nick a Bugatti Veyron and live in it then if that's the case. Hell why stop there, I wouldn't mind one of those Abramovich style yachts to live on...off to Monaco, who's with me!
  16. Just the messenger man...just the messenger...
  17. As far as I was aware they should reclaim the caravan and the travellers lose their money - if you bought a stolen car thats what would happen. You cant legally buy stolen goods!
  18. There is a road near Holborn station that by all accounts clocked up £3.5m in fines alone. Thats one road!
  19. Seems to work on my laptop. In summary, retired couple buy caravan with retirement money. Caravan stolen. Caravan found 18 months later with 'travellers' living in it. Police cannot recover the Caravan as it would breach the travellers 'human rights'. Only proof of ownership from travellers is a hand written receipt for £300 who the travellers say they got off a 'bloke down the pub' when they apparently bought it. Police tell retired couple that they have to go through civil courts self funded to recover it.
  20. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381292/Police-wont-hand-stolen-caravan-couple-protect-human-rights-travellers-living-it.html
  21. Yes they do pass the MOT Fitting is bolts off cat out, direct replacement - although bolts can be very much sealed on so make sure you got room to get under and get leverage on them Berks HFC will give you car a raspy sound, somewhat metallic, its alright for most although some dont like it.
  22. I have to say I am astonished that we managed to get 7 pages of ranting, commenting, opinions, observations and slating out of what was effectively 'Should you drive through a red light?' Imagine the number of responses if someone posts up 'Whats the meaning of life?'
  23. Well done, always good to hear news like this!
  24. Its because all the Zed owners are coming around to the startling conclusion that they should have bought a Jag or a Vauxhall...
×
×
  • Create New...