Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Delieve it or not the struts and stuff inside the door was sprayed. The work that has been put into that car is unbelievable.
  2. Meow! Double Meeeoooowwww
  3. You can buy the cleaning kit on ebay
  4. Thanks for reminding me of that site Ian. I knew I was a member of another one some where.
  5. The glass is always half empty with you Not that it's not a valid point Does this mean we will soon see a green bike on the road Chris?
  6. You been at my meds again?
  7. Dont suppose by anychance you buying your own parts back on ebay?
  8. I have updated your wish list for you ha ha ha ha :lol:
  9. If you and I had a go it we would need to stop 4 times Chris. But we would be nice and warm and get there in double quick time:)
  10. Don't think there is enough bend for a boomerang!
  11. How could he, you ate it all!!!
  12. Excellent photo's Clown. You got me there because I saw some old sod with a jacket like mine, then realised it was me lol:)
  13. Not a hope in hell with the keyser on the prowl!
  14. That big Chopper he was standing infront of in an earlier picture!!
  15. I prefer the one behind:) Yeah, I wonder who she is? The Abbey Organ:)
  16. And make them targets for Clowns Camera. No thanks:)
  17. I prefer the one behind:)
  18. Once yours have been cleaned you will 4get all about those:)
  19. Bless but no tall ones please. He has to stand on an orange box to kiss anyone over 4'10"
  20. Someone else to whoop your candy butt!
  21. Now that I do agree with:)
  22. Wondered when you would show your face:) He won't though as he's only a 'maybe'
  23. Me! Umm dancing shoes:}
×
×
  • Create New...