Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. 458 effortless. Umm, hit launch control from a standing start in this weather and you will effortly find out how quick they take off into the nearest ditch!
  2. I am reading posts where peeps are binning the OEM gear knob. Please don't! As I will give you £10 - £20 for them dependant on condition as I use them for practicing refurbishment on. Refurbishment Exchange Service I should be in a position to start the refurbishment/exchange as to your requirements for both steering wheels and gear knobs (OEM ONLY) after the New Year. The prices will be static as I work to a standard. If I won’t have them in my car then why should you! I was thinking £60 exchange or £70 outright sale for the gear knobs you will incur no other charges as it’s inclusive of P+P Steering wheel refurbishment is for the leather OEM wheel only and not the centre piece with the buttons or the blanking plate. I will however remove your centre for you and replace after for no extra charge. So basically you will get a refurbished wheel with your centre the way it was. To refurbish your wheel, exchange centre and post back £85 To exchange your wheel for a refurbished one £65 Some times I can sell a wheel outright and at the moment I have a new old stock as in 3 years old Steering wheel without centre plates. I did attach it to my car with plates for a week whilst I recovered my own wheel. Due to the condition I will require £150 inclusive. I also have one from a late 2009 HR car with all the buttons; (mint) again £150. I will put pictures up over the next day or so of these 2 wheels. If you look at the prices and conditions wanted on eBay for off the car wheels Then I think my prices are extremely reasonable! Situations may change due to stock availability. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EXCHANGE ITEMS MUST BE IN A SERVICABLE CONDITION! Refurbishment consists of deep cleaning your leather and then using pigment to the original OEM colour. It is then sealed with leather seal and conditioned for you. It is not a leather recover? I will be offering a recovering service on behalf of Redline Goods whose range of covers you can see by clicking on this link - http://www.redlinego...=r&id=1&aid=815 you can also order from the same link. Cheers Peter
  3. I will give £30 for OEM gearknob that is restorable:)
  4. One of my customers has a 458. Love driving it and go for it if you can:)
  5. Hanna has one and one lives just up the road in Banstead:}
  6. Can I shoot him up the jack with a shot gun cartridge full of dried peas please? can I? can I? Oh please let me have some fun:)
  7. Only because I was asked to Yes as some us only have slow plodder cars and don't use on much fuel.I am Echo Friendly:)
  8. I cant commite till 1st week in Feb as dependant on Hospital stay, but sounds good. Shame I'm not allowed to drink but not bothered about sticking hand in pocket:)
  9. Purely out of interested. What is the approx cost of this event without fuel please?
  10. Well it least it's Japanese!
  11. Do you mean you 'own' Kent or that all your family have been completely mad? The looney bin near Maidstone is my Ancestral Home:) Got to cold in the Chedder caves so we moved Eastwards:)
  12. Home of the looneys:) When did you move in It has been in my family since the stone age!!
  13. Home of the looneys:)
  14. A while back there was a ferrari 355 with a front end smash on ebay They wanted £2500 for it. Now as the engine alone is £10k we gave them a ring, A forieigner answered and said he would accept Western Umion. We said that we will come to him and pay cash. He then said that the car was in France and would be shipped out next week. How fortunate said we. We are also just out of Paris so could take a trip over there and then. Dam add disapeared within 10 mins:(
  15. Could you have by anychance left the interior light on?
  16. Shell forum member. To much of a Lady to call you a banker from that distance:) :wink:
  17. As above. Total is approx £300 per panel:(
  18. Giving head to an Zorst in the Grasshopper car park Steve? I told you to keep out of my meds cabinet!! His name is Dave. NURSE!!!! Peter has got out and logged onto the forum again..... Meeowww
  19. Giving head to an Zorst in the Grasshopper car park Steve? I told you to keep out of my meds cabinet!! His name is Dave. I was told he responds to anything lol:)
  20. Giving head to an Zorst in the Grasshopper car park Dave? I told you to keep out of my meds cabinet!!
  21. If you post your location it will help people advise on local reputable Body centres.
  22. Turn the wheel full lock both sides half a dozen times. If there is any air in the system this could sort it out. Last Saturday night mine went solid where it had been standing out in the cold. It soon work it'self free. I assume you have done the obvious and checked your level? Any drips under the car where she been standing etc?
  23. I agree but I prefer to go late at night and get the good stuff of the refill trollys and have the store to myself:) The only rule I have is never ever go when I am hungry as the trolly seems to grow insize!
×
×
  • Create New...