Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. IIRC the quaife units aren't a complete replacement for the stock diff and require some original parts to be re-used. That makes it a job for a gearbox/diff rebuilder as opposed to a bolt-off bolt-on job. DB Quaife is definately a good way to go. £760 delivered to your door:)
  2. Pictures please Ian? Pic as promised... Heff, I like your thinking Very nice:)
  3. Looks like a shower of bricks as well!
  4. Pictures please Ian?
  5. Ring them and find out?
  6. It must have been Stacy's car in Kingston on Sunday not mine. maybe she changed her wheel colour!!
  7. Mine was the Twilight Grey and had the tan leather... I presume by "tan" people mean the Alezan orange. Its worth noting that this was an optional extra ontop of the GT pack, costing £600 more over the normal leather. They are very much down to an individuals taste. I think they look nice with the grey, but on the blue or ginger cars they would look terrible. Its also worth noting they are very hard to photograph! In photos of my interior they looked really bright orange! But in reality they are more beige. As with any leather you need to really look after them. I cleaned and treated mine every 3 months and they looked brand new still. The only bit on the Alezan orange interiors which really deteriates quick is the gear knob. Mine looked really disgusting when i bought the car and it had only done 20k miles. I replaced it with a genuine one which isnt cheap at all. But you can always go for an aftermarket black or carbon one to save a lot of money! Take a look at the Alezan gear knob I refurbished for Mac last year:)
  8. Was that you when you had hair about 50 years ago Dave?
  9. I hate it to thats why I never put it in for a calander shot. It would get minus votes!
  10. This is my car, not that one! See mine is whiter and clearer!!
  11. I had the same problem with mine after changing to different tyre size on front and back. The TCU got confused. Swapped the tyres back to original and it worked fine so re ordered a different size tyre all round. But if Steve had done this he would not have gone anywhere full stop. Hope you sort it mate:)
  12. That road that car is parked in is not in Kingston! A little elf told me it was half a mile from Ewell BR Station so there!!
  13. No one knew until we got them and they were on offer. I am not cutting my car so I will find a use for them, I will get some off Steve in a couple of weeks But to cold for me to fit them:)
  14. I sware to you I was not in Kingston today and neither was my car, I hope!
  15. Colin has a white Zed!
  16. Either that or I am getting old timers early!!!
  17. No change there then:)
  18. Very but Taras does loads of those. See I have black wheels and no way in the short amount of time could I get Black wheels white, could i?
  19. My wheels are black so who has copied my white and front bumper. Cant be Octet as he is on Acid and has gone greenyblue. Is that a wrap or a spray job Darryl?
  20. Nothing to do with me I haven't been out!
  21. What you really need is someone to supply and fit. That way there are no arguments as to who is to blame if it doesn't fit:)
  22. I agree you have to do your own thing, otherwise every Zed on the road would be a clone. You lot havn't seen mine yet! Well only the 1st edition:)
  23. Were you in the Army by any chance?
×
×
  • Create New...