Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. So you wont be wanting the steering wheel now then lol?
  2. Don't tell me you are throwing in the towel?
  3. Love the Alezan leather (When it's cleaned properly) !!
  4. Give me a text Thurs/Fri to remind me:)
  5. You should be at work not out cruising Shel?
  6. Just ring up Mark and ask him if a steering wheel off my car will do the job. You will have your answer then lol:)
  7. bending over!! behave yourself:)
  8. That was not the question. He can have a Hippo in his car if he wants!!!
  9. Indeed they must:)
  10. A lot of dangerous wheel nuts coming out of Colnbrook on Ebay. Loads of fake copies so pay £20 at your peril. Thats why genuine Rays cost 10 times that much. Cheap wheels + Cheap nuts = Dead Occupants. At least if you buy them of the traders on here you will know they are ok!
  11. I will drop round and see you Mark seeing as your walking distance:)
  12. Picture it over to me please on info@4releather on sod it the address is down in the signature its to long anyway!! No thats not with a dot com on the end you lot either!!!!
  13. Where do you live? i will break it for you lol:)
  14. Send pictures please. No manky 370 inferior ones that break eh Sparky. Email pictures to the address in my signature please, ta:)
  15. I am struggling to sell GT58ZGT that was £320 all in. I forgot it cant go on a pre late 58 car. However everything will sell eventually so do what I have done. Stick it on here and keep bouncing it up the list or ebay. All the time you have it on retention and not stuck up you are loosing a possible sale. Think I paid £35 for a year!
  16. Those little white ones that are on ebay and the seller lives in france is a ferking crook. He hickes the prices up and then cuts off the sim if you dont use a min amout of positions a month. Your tracker may need to be thatcham approved as that is the benchmark that the insurance industry seems to go by. Whe you click the drop down box on tracker fitted, there is a list of approved devices. Every single one on AXA and Swift is a Thatcham approved recognised make. My cobra tracker plus was so new at the time i had to get it put on their list. We all know after my recent posts that the CCTV in my case was well worth it. Some **** hit my side and denied even being in the area at the time. I issued a summonds and printed his insurances no quibble cheque on this site:) You will be fine:)
  17. I trust you are doing night courses on all of the above Mark?
  18. It is becoming more of a demand rather than advice from Insurance companies now days. My neighbours boy not only had to have one fitted but they insisted that they were going to to install it! Not quite sure what went on but he got a reminder about safe driving and keeping to the speed limit from his Insurance company! Breed into that what you can . Insurance replacement cars have them fitted and I know the one i used has the full software so they could see where there car and what speed it was going at all times? I have the latest Cobra Tracker Plus fitted and can go online at ant time and see where the car is/where its been and more importantly "Where the swine is who stole it". You dont have to have the software that comes with it as it is £185 a year. But it does mean that where ever you park it you can set a zone up round the car with your phone. Then if the car moves either by having the engine started or wires cut to be pushed onto a truck, you will get a text message within 20 seconds. However as one member has stated the cost per year is 4 times more having one in my case than not. Google the one I have and see for yourself. It is quite fun when you take the car into a workshop and you ring them to say why is my car at such and such and not where it should be:)
  19. What size cat would that be then Peter :1: A big bitch of a Kitty Cat by the sound of it:)
  20. Still it must have hurt when it went in all the same:)
  21. 4RE Leather

    Zed badges

    I dont have the car with me but I think one big badge and the 350z is in the car and the other is at R-T performance somewhere. If I can find them I will put them up in the for sale section and let you have 1st knockings. But may take a few days as I am all over the place at the moment, Peter
  22. 4RE Leather

    Zed badges

    I just took that set off mine. think there in the glove box.
  23. Thats a nice colour Zed:)
  24. Well there will be one parked outside Sutton registry Office at noon on Wednesday, As its a wedding he might be in good spirits. Or not!! lol
×
×
  • Create New...