Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Since my 18 month old panasonic SA-BT330 Blue-Ray decided that for the 2nd time it would die after trying to update the firmware (At panasonics request) and now they cant repair it as they say the part is no longer manufactured. Umm a £450 Blue-Ray 18 months ago and they cant find the part is a bit hard to swallow Anyway moving on I was getting a bit board so I decided to get this little lot of well old but excellent sound bits and bobs. Cant get it all in the picture as 2 bigger speakers for back. It incorporated a Sony 3D 9 month old £300 stand alone Blueray and I was shown a 4 figure receipt for the insides of the speakers boxes. they are not whats on the label. I got the lot for £300 off fleabay and drove to Wisbech yesterday to pick it up. Set it up as best I could without any instructions and it really does sound great. Only draw back is the Big old amp has not got a remote control and you really do need one. Its a Sony DTS 96/24 with a STR DB790 AMP. If anyone has some solid evidence where I may purchase a remote I would be obliged if they will share it with me please. Thanks.
  2. That would mean standing on boot or bonnet.!
  3. Very nice.
  4. And you just had to be the one to say so!!!
  5. We covered this 3 months ago. get some pipe lagging and or simular and run it down both sides of the garage. Drive the car in so your left mirror is almost touching the lagging. push drivers seat back as far is it will go and incline as well. Now when you open the door to get out not only will it not get damaged because its against foam padding.lagging but there is enough of a gap for you to get out right leg/ shuffle / and thenretract your left leg out of the car. All the time saying to yourself. Did I really put this up on a forum with 10500 members!!! Its candid camera time again. Please take this in the spirit intended which at the moment is Brandy. Mind you if your a big fat bastard like me it may be a bit harder to get out!!
  6. I am up for one as have Chargespeed front bumper but also have FI with Intercooler covering the entire front of car. Also have wire mesh grill. If Taras says it will go in then I will have 1.
  7. Blimey the pros are up early this morning. May one ask just what is so wonderful about a Nismo clutch? I am assuming it is "Price Hiked" due to the name "NISMO" ?
  8. Pictures please!
  9. Did you DIY or have help?
  10. If you put your location down it may give people in your area the chance to quote you:)
  11. lack of Virgins is most upsetting. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut this April from 72 to only 40. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife. The suicide bombers' union, the British Organisation of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members, and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdulla Bul Bul Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return, but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth". Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, England in which he currently resides, an Al Qaeda chief executive explained, "We sympathise with our workers' concerns, but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace.. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages, but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up". Spokesmen for the union in Newcastle, Bradford, Middlesbrough, Glasgow and all Australia stated that they would be unaffected as there are no virgins in these areas anyway. Apparently, the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been largely put down to the emergence of the Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like, they are not so keen now on going to paradise.
  12. Don't know which way he bends, but heard from smudgeon that he may be camp!
  13. Think we covered this one Ian. I am going to buy a spare. Last time I took it off I lost half the spacers from the GTM build. Tony at Abbey made me some more and welded the bonnet shut so to speak. I cant take it off due to my back so not even going to attempt it. I will get one of Jap 1.spares when not so busy and drive up with it:)
  14. Thats one of your lovely shiny strut bars then. Very nice and I am still looking for a spare to send up. Thought i had one but it was not HR.
  15. Well someone must get the results Just take it for what it is a bit of Yueltide banter. If were looking for some interaction why not some kind of game or guess what it is. Winner puts the next picture up!!
  16. I know i can count on your vote Well may be not after tomorrow :wink: This could turn out to be very nasty for you BBK come May next year If your team let's you down I will give you one out of sympathy :wink: Give him one Dave? You coming out or what?
  17. Gold star for Pete!
  18. You're not yanking anything of mine Mr Saville! I think he has already yanked it Dip!
  19. Well best you take it to him. I will see whats occuring timewise with Lee on Sunday and take it from there. It will get done lol:) Could have done it tonight I am so hypher.
×
×
  • Create New...