Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I have you know I failed miserbly at Sutton Eye Hospital yesterday morning!
  2. I know i can count on your vote Well may be not after tomorrow :wink: This could turn out to be very nasty for you BBK come May next year How so? Please tell. Beavis is going to ambush you on route to Wales:)
  3. I have not looked but whats 1st prize Dip. A lunch voucher at BHS! I can see this being quite entertaining if kept in the right vein but as it won't. "LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE"
  4. Rollocks with a B!!
  5. I also wrote in the post what I was doing lol. even some bloke called Tony offered to come round yours and do it for you!! Glasses me boyo Glasses:)
  6. Think he said he don't like the Gold one! the original post lists gold as an option, i think the dislike was for the orange (alzan interior) Well he is a naughty chappie for not making it CAPITALS so a blind man can see it!!
  7. The only thing you failed miserably at was to text me when you came out of Maplin. had you done so it would be up and working by now. Struth bejasus!!
  8. They are saying exactly what I 1st stated. yes a decent USB would be £14 upwards. All this chatter!!
  9. Nice price as well! I definately will be shopping around for best supply and fit when I find what I am looking for!
  10. You dont have to justify yourself Thrifty. If they want it they will buy it:)
  11. I did see advertised somewhere at £2250! Nice though:)
  12. Sun is out so may go wash the car as i think its supposed to be white!
  13. He said pic of your "Tree" BBK :wink: Don't start him off Chris. he is working today and cant reply as often as he would like, and he will beat up the till girls with his pen and clipboard!!
  14. Are you expecting Snow then where you live? Were expecting a fireball to cosume us later @ 11:21 today. Shall I leave my TCU on for that folks?
  15. Oops a double post!
  16. Price please Mr T
  17. Your not far wrong there! His car has more filth on it than the crusty layer of the nicker gusset of a dockworkes whore
  18. Indeed.
  19. You need to follow the thread Tony as he has his list of chores for tomorrow. However if you can tie up with him then go for it as you have the solder.
  20. I wonder if those connecters are screw in ie like elecrical block connectors. I am sure that Either Graham or myself can fit a new one. I am still game for going straint in with a new cable and you can get the correct one down Maplins. So I suggest you unclip the connector from the board and take it to maplin for them to match up. Failing that the box. If you did that tomorrow then text me with the update. If I need to solder get some medium with flux in it please.
  21. No more Pleeeessssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
  22. what are the point of aerocatches? Please don't add to this mush Dblock!! Unless you have the Camera?
  23. It will have to be one of the same guage wire. They are infact different. The one on my Jabra Bluetooth is very thin yet the one on my ship to shore wifi is a lot heavier. Some are I wire and others threads twisted together. But yes glad you volunteered to heat shrink as i have no gear. You still need a USB lead and judging by the looks of the one on the box a printer one will do. He will have to come over and pick one up and go down to you lol. But seeing as he has gone to bed he will have to read this:)
  24. No as newmalden I can park outside with no traffic. Open the box and let me and Graham have a look by way of picture and we can take it from there.
  25. Its also good for wiping your butt! Yea.....at least someone understood my satire....... Its almost as comical as the how do I close the bonnet of my car one last night.
×
×
  • Create New...