Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I can proberbly get all those tyres sizes of yours in 050a's for under £1k fitted!
  2. I dont know what happend to the above post but someone edit it for me please, it won't let me!
  3. You did of course try the fues Darryl
  4. There are a few things we can try and have a volt metre. It may be that the Green ground wire that goes onto the spade switch on the base plate need not be there? If it was working b4 without wires by putting that on could effect it. Like I said all the equipment is here and if anyone wants to add then please do.
  5. Problem is with brokers they use specialist insurance companies then take there commision. The bigger the broker, the higher there overheads and you pay the hike. No way can they ever compete with AXA and the like. If your car has no mods then steer clear of brokers as they are just raping your wallet.
  6. Viagra? It really is a strange one so what I suggest is you still have the old wheel (Swine) which I believe worked. The contact to engage the horn is when you press down the hole of the silver bracket underneath the airbag touches the bottom plate and is resisted by the 2 coil springs like the one that pinged across your hall carpet the other day. It may be that the 3 left hand side configuration you originally had is somehow logged into the memory of the ECU. There is only one solution in your case and that is we reverse everything we did in a bid to find out what is going on. We will start off by sticking your old wheel back and if it works take it from there. Its a matter of getting to mine in decent weather as all the tork keys and stuff are here. Ring me to sort out a time etc.
  7. Very nice.
  8. +1 +2 its not rocket science. go on AT set parameters for as close to own car as possible. look at what comes up snd prices your own somewhere in the middle. .... what actually happens is people do the first stage, see how much cash the car has dropped through depreciation, sh1t themselves, and then come on here for reassurance from the club that it isn't true. then get upset when someone tells them that yes your car is now worth feck all. and they go off in a strop because the car hadn't increased in value like they thought it would. Who has done that then! Oh yes I know one lol. ooppsss!
  9. We let him loose now he is potty trained. If he gets excited we just show him a picture of Harry and he transfixes his eyes on it. Then whilst he is distracted we slap him hard across the back of the head with a heavy frying pan. He usually takes a wee knap after this so we can get some piece and quiet.
  10. Stop besmirching my ride Mr Biscuit Sir!!!
  11. Sound like you should walk away, If you found that many problems whilst on a walk round check, what will you find in the cold light of day. And it's had 6 owners to boot. You obviously don't feel comfortable with the car so wave it goodbuy.
  12. £3!!!
  13. Ok this post is a joke isn't it. I mean no one is for real are they?
  14. On this subject I was convinced that someone and dipped or coverd the centre consul.certainly from my point of view I think in its OEM state it looks bland. I reckon either in carbon or leather, but at least something soon as it really lets the car down.
  15. So we passed a resolution that from this day forth no forum member is allowed to sell his zed lol.
  16. Lee has been true to his word and I have accepted and receive a full refund form him. Thank you Lee.
  17. Unfortunately and as we all know it has been a buyers market for a long time. As more people find themselves out of work or circumstances change we tend to look for assets to sell. So its the car we dont really need or use that usually is the 1st to go. Although it would be great if we could hold down prices in reality it will and can never happen. When I lived in kings langley 2 years ago there was a guy living opposite my boat who imports Zeds for a living. Cheap as chips he said. So unless you can pursuade the Japanese to up there sale prices there is no hope what so ever!
  18. I want a tad more but I like your style Ewan. Although Green ones can be a lot less!
  19. Sounds like you have gone to a lot of hard work putting that lot together Wasso.
  20. Fortunately not down to you anymore Just don't look if it hurts your eyes
  21. Will they stand up to the additional power of FI?
  22. You may as well just give it to them Andy as you know you want to spend it lol
  23. Just to let you know that Lee has made contact and we are working on a solution. All quiet on the Southern front:)
  24. Never said he was a bad chap and I don't for one moment think he deliberately went out to misslead me. Communication even to say naff off would have done but Lee has made contact now:)
×
×
  • Create New...