Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. A Horse behind the wheel of a Zed. Did you crash into a field and the Horse ended up wearing the steering wheel? Poor Horsey
  2. Its called "BOND IT" PVC Solvent cleaner. used mainly for getting the black marks off you double glazing frames. Only use it as a last resort. Its quite mild compared to thinners and thats something you dont use on Zed leather. Lint free by definition in this case for instance is a microfiber cloth.
  3. Ewan buy it Mate. Its more comfortable than an S class merc and on par with the Lexus 600 hybrid.only a fraction of the price. I have driven all 3 and pound for pound its a winnner.
  4. with the zed seats I think you'll struggle to get more than one horse behind the steering wheel, as for the reo50's they won't make a difference as the horse can't turn the ignition key. Maybe we could try some of those Prancing Horses like Ferrari use!
  5. Kris they fit perfectly mate
  6. So just how many Horses are at the steering wheel then? And will running 050A's make any difference in the wet!
  7. I don't like you! Nah I'm only jealous mate, I love white cars and my next will be white Thats because it's Spurs colours!
  8. Seeing as everyone is picking up on spelling. What the heck is Stelath?
  9. Umm. So have you all come to a conclusion as to where the decimal point goes then?
  10. I don't like you!
  11. Bottom line is I like it:)
  12. As above the rear bumper is coming off as i dont like it.
  13. If its discoloured after you cleaned it I can offer you an exchange service or recolour yours. The main thing is to try and avoid rubbing the oil into the remainder of the leather as this makes it shiney which is the result of grime and sweat. When they left the factory they were matt. Most of the off the shelf Halfords stuff only cleans the surface and pushes most of the crap into the leather. After a while the leather dries out because it cant breath and cracks. Dont be scared to use a mild solvent dabbing it on with lint free cloth which will draw the crap back up to the surface.
  14. Wish they would bring the prices down for the Mac's!
  15. There you go. Zedman has the answer
  16. Dont you like it Taras? It would look awsome with the Monster graphics:)
  17. Its certainly different?
  18. Thats an excellent sight. They quote £285 fitted for 275/45/18 bridgestone 050A Which is my size on the rear. Not that I will even have them again unless I was given them Thanks for that:) Actually thats not my size its 275/35/18 on the rear. Cant seem to find a Michelin PSS in any 275/18 size. Surely they must do one? They do a michelin pilot sport 1,2 and 3 but cant see a super sport
  19. you'll have to explain that one to me Dblock? The chicken thing!
  20. Its not the cheapest move to make but one that will put a smile on your face:)
  21. Could it be the cat by any chance?
  22. Get a GTM s/c fitted and you can blast you way through 5200rpm!
  23. Easily spotted by the Blue Zed he drives!
  24. Did you have any problems geting it to adher to the gear knob bit with the 3 dials? We had to leave mine as no matter how much cleaning and degreasing it just did not want to know!
×
×
  • Create New...