Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Considering they now cost £1130 + vat each I think its quite reasonable! No one buys new rays though. I do. If there on ebay at silly prices:)
  2. Considering they now cost £1130 + vat each I think its quite reasonable!
  3. Are you lacking friends? Lacking females Dip lol
  4. It did get carried over.
  5. I think you added a few inches lol
  6. Hehe, thanks Lexx, that was like the internet version of a coat over a puddle. But it's ok, Peter isn't to know how heavily involved I am with the whole Z scene over this side of the pond and indeed further a field. I'm sure I was supposed to say something highly inflammatory. Now, back to Peter's Z33 thread. Never realised you was a female. Don't know what difference that makes TBH lol. Just always imagined you was a guy. That's the way I prefer it, less hassles. Still amuses me after 7 years of attending Concours d' Elegance committee meetings, 80 clubs representatives. I'm the only female at the meeting. Anyway, back to drifting Z33's. Can you get Sky UK on satellite?
  7. I have never been in the black since the day I bought it!
  8. Congrats and I am sure you will enjoy it:)
  9. Bottom of the forum index page - come on lad - keep up best you hit me with that hammer as I never even knew there was a post counter. On 2nd thought don't!
  10. I don't think it's personal and for some reason you seem to be noticing it more in your Zed?
  11. ARK is louder!
  12. Can't believe no one has offered any advice. Even the "Zed Mensa" guys are quiet!
  13. Should that be MPG or am I loosing the plot again?
  14. A thousand appologies lol; I am so used to reading threads that end up with members turning on one another of late I now log on wearing my old army tin hat and body armour. I tend to skip the members name and just go to the last few lines to see if I have to Duck or not. The car in question is a 350 Z lol
  15. This is definately one for the Geeks. Smurk and Ebized should be able to baffle you some more, and leave you a gibbering mess and mere shadow of your former self! However in reality I am sure they can assist or point you to someone who can with one of those funny PM Banners!
  16. Behave yourself! No, I'm quite serious. I'm over the other side of the pond, so don't have the same tv programming. Lol, and it's annoying when people say Zed, when there are 8 incarnations and many variatons of our beloved Zeds. Well sorry to disapoint but the forum has it's owne language and nicknames! I am sure if you ask SMD or the others, they will enlighten you to some of the more popular well know pet names we have for our Zed's and there are even pet names for forum members.!
  17. Behave yourself!
  18. So you haven't heard the hack and your automatically assuming its better than the tape adapter? Good advice. I got a tape adapter.... It was crap so I chopped the cable off, got brave and did the hack. The sound is perfect with iPod hack Defo recommend - just follow the guide, it's not too hard. Then you can say that as you have the experience to back it up. Better tape adapters also give better sound. Are you having a poke at someone Dblock lol!
  19. I completely forgot I had Motors TV until a mate pointed it out yesterday. Some fasinating stuff,
  20. It belongs to a Racing team and Abbey Motors the Forum traders sort out the mechanics. I believe that's the right way round. It was on ebay last week for £55k
  21. If anyone is up and awake and interested, on Motors TV channel 545 on Virgin, they have professional drifting with loads of Zeds. Guy at the moment is in a 900bhp Zed:)
  22. Then buy a double lot!
  23. He sold one of them to me!
×
×
  • Create New...