Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Go to Maplins and they stock all that stuff at very good prices. looks like 3 of us posted at the same time!
  2. They certainly dont go as cold as the OP says theirs does. Mine are like 20 mins on and 5 off. It must be a temp sensor issue!
  3. Now I know why my car is not finished, You lot keep pinching all the rear ends!!!
  4. Thought you might lol:)
  5. They are designed to come on and warm the leather up to a certain temp then they cut off. When they get below a certaintemp they come back on again. If you are skinny they will stay on longer. If like me you are a fat barsturd then they will heat up quicker.
  6. Thats what the rear view mirror is for Shel. To busy powdering your nose I expect!
  7. 9 months later lol:)
  8. You tell him Dip!
  9. Leather is definately the way to go:)
  10. That was just the front speakers Pete, Bob got them from somewhere think they are 17cm ? Pioneer TS-G1718 170w. the wood bit to space them I made out of scraps but if you want some I'm sure we can come to an arrangment I said I was a coming and a coming so I am:)
  11. Scare the heck out of me as well! Thats a nice looking engine bay Chris:)
  12. I would suggest a full engineers report. Yep it may be expensive but not as expensive if you put your foot on the brakes and end up doing a Fredy Flinstone lol. Also check with the insurance to see what they will charge for the D and if its registered even? It should come back on an HPI check I believe.
  13. Ha ha yes to the brown but if all the black plastic was covered in black leather or the like with maybe some suttle colours for the door cards I think it would look cool.
  14. Did you put the shims back in? If not get some Mintex CERA TEC, or copperslip or the like and rub some on the back of the pads and put them back in. If the shims are rub some on the back of those as well. You can get the CERA TEC from ebay or i think Zedman has some. This shold shut it up:)
  15. Is that just the speakers Chris? Have you got a make and price and did you do the woofer? Thanks:)
  16. Something like this you mean but maybe different colours!
  17. Sold my house in 2003 and bought a canal barge to live on. Best 7 years of my life traveling all over the place. Now I have to rent and I am one of the lucky ones!
  18. SAY WHAT!!!!!!! This is surely a joke, Civic Type-R really keeps up with a 350z? Only if you let it lol. It won't have the top end or will it?
  19. Vicky Butler Henderson loves a bit of cream!
  20. They charge £300 per panel for respraying as well down here, some are more! I know where to come next time i need work doing!
  21. Average price is £300 per panel which include fitting if that helps!
  22. I think you need to do some research. Certainly a company that has been specialising in this for a while. Here are the details of the company that does all the high end sports cars. eurolpg.co.uk East lane Buisness Park 3 Boundary Road Wembly Middlesex HA9 7NA 0208 9040126 The guy that owns it is called Ibrahim His email is ikuzu@eurolpg.co.uk This was not the guy that quoted me £1700 by the way. I just know of people who have had theirs done there without any problems:)
  23. Looking good guys. Love the back end:)
  24. These people are scum and deserve a slow lingering death!
×
×
  • Create New...