Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Does you GF know you use De-cats for sexual gratification Arran?
  2. The only reason you wern't rumbled is I was not on earlier:)
  3. There is a 10 page information document released by the DOT on definitions of the "Road Hump" and it also lists the max advised height. Here is one section of that document. Road Humps 5. The maximum height for road humps is 100mm but 75mm is recommended by the DOT. The recommended gradient for the "on/off' slope of a flat top road hump/raised junction is 1: 15 For the entire script go to http://www.sustrans.org.uk/assets/files/guidelines/traffic%20calming.pdf And after reading it you can laugh your rocks off. We all know that this is a load if COD, because I went out and measured the ones in West Barnes Lane in Worcester Park. The lowest was 10" and the highest was 12.5".
  4. Shame about the MPSS:(
  5. Hands up I ordered a set just because I could. Black Lug and red top. Thank furk the tops unscrew lol.
  6. Queen Boudicca, or were you being polite by not calling him a "Queen"?
  7. It's a very nice Chelsea colour car:)
  8. My car saddens me at the moment:( Typically female she loves the contents of my wallet and now its empty!
  9. Great stuff. All you need now is a seat raiser so we can see you over the steering wheel:)
  10. All little boys say that:)
  11. Scottsoulboy I seem to remember ... last I heard he was on his way to Pamplona for the bull run ... hope he's OK I don't. Why! Don't you like him D? He was meant to deliver a plenum. I paid a deposit. Everyone got it back. I pestered him for ages but he just ignored me. I know this sounds weird but there is some weeks where that £100 would have been so so helpful. It's not weired. £100 would help me a lot at the moment. I think it's a shame when things like this happen on here as it's like being ripped off by a member of your own family!
  12. Scottsoulboy I seem to remember ... last I heard he was on his way to Pamplona for the bull run ... hope he's OK I don't. Why! Don't you like him D?
  13. Have you sold the springs ect then?
  14. You need to buck up a bit!! Sorry Smirf you can't come into this thread unless you stick your bits up!
  15. Thats not a list thats a statement lol. When you get a chance could you list the parts please Evil? Cheers
  16. Cant do cheap as they are mint like just come from powdercoating.
  17. To help Herr Keyser with the company stocktake, could all those that have taken OEM parts of their car and kept hold of them please make a list and send to: “The Zed Shed†Out yonder (but not far enough away) Looney Lane Nutty Town Dorset. NUT4 ALL Joking aside it would not surprise me if jointly we had enough spare parts to build a couple of complete cars and then some! So those of you who can spare the time for a humourous thread, please add to the list. I can see the for sale section growing rather rapidly as well after this! My list of OEM Parts 1. 2 x OEM Cats 2. OEM sping suspension set 3. 6 x black 18†Rays 4 mint. 4. 2 x HR airbox 5. 2 x front discs 6. 1 set OEM injectors 7. 1 x OEM fuel rail 8. 1 x OEM fuel pump 9. 1 x Oil canister 10. Various OEM bits and bobs left over from the Super Charge build 11. OEM front bumper 12. OEM rear bumper 13. OEM side skirts 14. OEM Boot lip 15. Undertray 16. OEM As Wasso has said, this will be an excelent oportunity for buyers and sellers. It's like a Zed autojumble but on paper! This thread could get very big and start to run away with it'self so could I suggest that anyone who does wish to purchase do it via PM so as not to swamp the thread please, as this is going to be basically a buyers market! However if you are making a point of using this thread purely for selling can you do so in the forsale section please? Thanks:)
  18. Good man. I know where to come then:)
  19. Retract the bid quickly!
  20. The Albran is for Wizard as the knob is over 5". All thats missing from that picture is a butter!
×
×
  • Create New...