Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Is that polished as in shiney chrome looking?
  2. Carbon for Amuse please:)
  3. To be fair I don't think that it's got anything to do with green headed monsters in this case but I do agree with Tarmac when he says its business Back bitting on the posts is not busness in my book no matter who is involved.
  4. Why can't we have a post without all the nasty back snipping? One minuet it was Tarmac who was supposidly the villian and copying! (No offence Chris) Now its R-T. FFS get a life and keep the politics off the public page. Sick to death of every decent post being ruined by the Green headed Monster. Please no more!!!
  5. Yes I agree. Seeing as you are the copy masters get going on them lips:) Will they fit the Amuse or whatever you stuck on my front?
  6. How do you know it was Ray Colin? Was it his refection that gave the game away?
  7. Well the Jury is out and you have your verdict. Don't let excitement and egerness get the better of you. It's only impatient gits like me who steam in and regret it at a later date:)
  8. Most random thread revival ever : shrug: Your working nights, bored and read all the posts and thats the best you can come up with Dave?
  9. Well said mate, everyone can learn something from anyone! A new Mod in the making:)
  10. Thats a bit nasty! Even if you did say it a year ago!
  11. Us old men just like a pretty young lady whatever she is driving. Do you need a hand my dear? lol.
  12. Thats a nasty hurtfull thing to say. I have been besmirched by Bilbo Baggins!!
  13. Cant understand why BBK can't get his to shine like that! I can understand the roof as he cant reach it without standing on an orange box. But no excuse for the rest of it:) I can get mine to shine like that! Have done so before. As for reaching the roof, I can clean it properly with my feet on the ground. I just can't buff it with a DA properly. Once I get time I need to machine polish out all the scratches. A bigger orange box Dip!
  14. I got 2500's from Alex a year ago and no problems thus far:)
  15. its a very time consuming job mate you can spend 12 hours easy detailing your car if you want to get it perfect, its all about just taking your time and going over areas twice to make sure you haven't missed anything I spent 5 days lol
  16. Don't forget he was wearing a pair of tarts tights at the time
  17. I forgot Zedman is the rag and bone man of the North! He is sure to have one. Ask nicely and he will sell you a Belfast Sink:)
  18. Use a pair of tights Whacko lol. You know you want to! It's proberbly 1 hr labour plus VAT if that helps:) Not for the tights though!
  19. Defo get one from on here as you will suffer in the long run! But if your stony then see if there are some OEM 2nds in the forsale section!
  20. The Turner ones on Sick speed are fine as they are a good make. They always seen cheaper from USA and I have them on my car. The fake Rays cost me £80 and they are usually £180. I spotted it by chance when I came across a artical on how to spot them. I wrote a thread on it. I would just be warey of named makes that are at a price to good to be true. I think the guys on here were selling Tuners for £50. So if you take of there mark up it makes them about £40 which is about right for a £25-£30 item from the states. I have been using slickspeed/Tuner Lugs for a year now and was put onto them by another forum member. When I 1st saw and felt them I could not believe how light they were. Well I checked them a few days ago and they are fine. There is an outlet in Chessington that sells Lugs for all makes. No one has all the answers but I certainly would not buy an unmarked brand! If there are unmarked they cant be confiscated by customs as counterfeit so they get into the country. They then go on to a warehouse that puts identification marks on them. Original Rays have a orange dot printed onto the back of the light blue packaging. This packaging was darker and the red dot was stuck on. I was lucky I suppose!
  21. They are the company that made the fake rays I purchased from that ebay outlet at Colnbrook nr Heathrow. Just bought some Tuner lugs from Sickspeed USA. They arrived a few days ago and so light you would think they would crack!. Although I am guaranteed they won't. Anyway no air gun on these all done by hand:) http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=lug+nuts&item=200891013799&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_ssn=jadjls&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=lug+nuts&_sacat=0
  22. Thats not a road I would go down. Fake = wheel falling off = death!
  23. Thats a pound please:) every little helps!
  24. Link me up please Will, search function isn't working great for me Lazy git!
×
×
  • Create New...