Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Spill the beans Sorry Dave as I'm to pi**ed off with what I saw to put thought to words! Plus I would not go public until I have sorted it, if at all!
  2. Its not HD like Dips is I use it just for protection and it has never let me down yet. I am not sure if you can get a HD all singing dacing front and rear view in one unit under £300 plus! Thats if you can find one!
  3. You need one with both forward and rear facing cameras. A large proportion of prangs are rear end shunts. You need to be able to identify the culprit. Also if you hard wire them like I have, every time the ignition is turned on it records whats going on outside or who ever is behind the wheel at the time. I sat through 16 hrs of playback in January as I needed to find something. Mine had recorded everything from August onwards. I found what I was looking for and a whole lot more!
  4. To late mate he bought an Austin A35 estate with a 850cc lump in it!
  5. This should be made a sticky as the definitive answer to grounding kits. Well said that man:)
  6. Like I said type in ebay. They even come up at £40 on Google. Nissan wanted £350. Loads of them out there. The guys that u load the cars of the ships at Grimsby tend to borrow them from the Player and put them on ebay for us lol
  7. There you go Arran. Can get this in the country for around £400. Must be an original mines as the pictures are identical to the other post. Amazing what you canndo if you search. Dump the Middleman and save even more. I think Octet can get them a lot cheaper still!. I thought you didn't like the diffuser on my car? Thats why I gave it away in the end because Clown thought it looked like a square dollop of Phoo! Think it was Clown. It really did make the rear of my car Micky Mouse looking. R-T has a couple of originals that people took of there cars so pm them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-08-Nissan-350Z-Carbon-Fiber-Front-Lip-JDM-MINES-Z33-/221186175248?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337fb93110&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:10
  8. Don't go mad buying stuff Graham. I have a length of 8 or 10 mm rubber that I used twice. plus some quick release cuplers and reducers. Your welcome to them mate. I am not going anywhere till Tuesday if you want to take a gander! So long as I don't have to drag my butt out of bed early:)
  9. I think this is the 4th post on this subject in recent times. No sound on that Dip! Did u not say you recorded the noise from someones exhaust yesterday as well?
  10. Spraynsome superguard or the equivelent on them and polish it in. It helps To stop the brake dust and grime from stickin to the wheel. Either that or do what others do and put a wax polish on them!
  11. I was chatting to Jezz about them and he has not done an HR yet. But he has some computer data to back up his claim that they are benificial!
  12. Umm you didn't go straight home than Dip?
  13. Love those red and black seats Dip. I must get some for my wheels:)
  14. Pleanty of mugs by the sound of things:)
  15. £20 ebay. They come out every 2 years. Current one is 2011-2013.
  16. Thats why I miss spelt it and i would not have gone further!
  17. Right on a bend as well?
  18. You gave me an address up where funnies live:)
  19. No no no Dip! I am going to super glue one on your car tonight soyou better sleep with one eye open:)
  20. pbomb! Your alive! You been in your cubby hole for winter?
  21. Can we copy it lol
  22. Is that the back view of a Nismo? Do you have a side shot?
  23. Have a word with Brooklands350z (Chris) A customer of his has a black one for sale with original Nismo body kit. Dip and I took a look at it today. I won't speak for him but he is aware you are looking so pm him?
  24. I am going to be quite honest now without all the farting about. I like it and if I had my OEM on my car now I would have one. Provided it was good quality no matter who was selling it.
×
×
  • Create New...