Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. What year is your Zed Whacko?
  2. Why is that Jordan? seeing as Tesco and Sainsburys get it from the same place? Sainsbury crap has done me fine for over 40k It even made your hair fall out!
  3. You get what you pay for and it looks like the one my neighbour got. It is very light and fragile with no rear camera. You really do get what you pay for were vehicle cctv/camcorders are concerned. There are proberbly about 10 over £150 on fleabay and 2000 under £50.
  4. Then you want this... http://www.incarcame..._Witness_HD.php 720p camera at the front, 640x480 camera at the back for an extra 59.99. Need to pay 39.99 for the WiFi add on and then 29.99 for the smart power add on (which let's your camera run when the engine is off but will cut off when the voltage drops). Comes to a grand total of 380! I didn't go for it as its a new company. Blackvue cameras have been around for a while. Mine cost 279.99 inc the smart power add on and mine records at 1080p but one camera only. The Mi is short for MiMi the same company that makes the one I have now. Its not 1080 like yours but 720 the same as mine. Umm need to do a bit more checking.
  5. Parott soon:)
  6. You don't owe me nowt mate:)
  7. Ask the supplier of the coilovers to help you? Or as he will know. You may have to go through the proceedure with him:)
  8. Free fitting with crumpets and coffee!
  9. With a diffuser of course!
  10. Ask for HP lol
  11. I am a blind git. Might explain why my spare roon is full of junk Zed stuff!
  12. Sailsbury? If i thought the weather would be a nice 75f I would go. Looks like they have something on every month:)
  13. I saw this and we offered it up to a Zed and the fit was great. Unlike the one I bought from fleabay USA last year. The good thing about buying from R-T is they will supply and fit if wanted? That way you dont get sellers blaming fitters and visa versa which has happened with me of late.
  14. Take a look at the procuct I just put up. Or find the product that suits and it will tell you the car mount/windscreen mount options.
  15. Another quality item that is better than the original.
  16. I managed to track down the UK supplier whom used to sell on ebay. For what you guys need this is the one. It gives fantastic pictures but you will need to put a larger faster SD card in it. The higher the speed the better the image quality. Here is the link and all questions are on a downloadable PF manual. http://www.mimientertainment.co.uk/CCTV-DVR-Cameras
  17. Is that what its for! One of the guys on here said he keeps rubbers in his. He must do a lot of sketching!
  18. If you live near me we can shove a newer disc in to see what happens? However the players are always coming up on fleabay for silly money like £60+ Whats to stop someone fitting one of these upgrades in?
  19. Arghhh, earlier Zed's don't have a DVD player, they have a CD player and they need the X5 CD disk. Here, take gander at this thread, posted on a U.S 350Z site by a British owner, he posts a picture of the SatNav CD player in his GT4. Anyone contemplating buying any sort of disk with an earlier Zed should take a look behind the seat and see what system is fitted. http://www.350z-tech...-nav-issue.html If your system looks like this ie no buttons then you have The CD version with the remote control. Like I said you do need to check. 1st on the dvd facia cover as it has a code on there. There maybe some differences in USA but I personally never had a problem. I have had 2 2009 Zeds a 2008 pathfinder Adventua, and a 2005 Nissan Patrol. All 4 have had the birdsview and all replacements I got from fleabay. It's a shame I could not take a look at the entire set up as I am sure I would be able to suss it out. Also I would have thought there would have been many subjects on here in the Archives over such a major indifference!
  20. Why is that Jordan? seeing as Tesco and Sainsburys get it from the same place?
  21. I really want one that does all the stuff yours does Dip, but with rear facing cabin camera as well?
  22. We got there in the end. Yep they maybe copies on fleabay but the original is on there for £290 and the copies are £8 lol.
  23. I jumped a bit. I have an amuse front bumper and they do a Goki for it where as the Mines is for your car. I think if you can get a good lip for £290 and your happy with it then go for it. You really need to address any R-T questions to them. If you want a CF rear ask the other traders on here or go on the hunt.
  24. Defo a micro job:)
  25. FB pm
×
×
  • Create New...