Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Just enter Nissan Pagid brake pads in ebay and up they come.
  2. Undo the 4 bolts but disconnect the battery 1st Disconnet the wiring and you will see the runners and the motor underneath. I recon it would not hurt to clean all the crap out and squirt some WD40 on the moving bits. It has to be worth a try and is a 30 min job.
  3. for £1700 my way it is
  4. Is the laptop included!
  5. In the States it's illegal to pass a school bus when its loading or unloading children. Pete They had a simular thing over here with the bendy buses. They were 2 long for the bus pullins and often could not see to pull out. Bang!! So then they filled all the bus stop pullins and bought the kerb out level with the road. And made a law of Tort that you could not overtake them! I think that fell by the wayside
  6. There are many deaths associated with passengers getting off a bus and not waiting until its pulled away b4 crossing the road. I spent many years as a Bus driver at Dorking and later Fulwell. At Dorking we had bus conductors who would bark out orders to the kids to either go to the crossing or wait till the bus had departed. sadly OMO has killed off the conductor, and now kids seem to do what ever they want.
  7. It is Dave who since having his candy butt kicked by Fulham on Saturday has yet to show his face!
  8. Does your wife not drive a new Range Rover? Does your wife not drive a new Range Rover? You may have me confused with someone else, possibly someone with a lot more money than me. I know he has bomb in his name and lives in Crystal Palace lol. peebomb maybe?
  9. Does your wife not drive a new Range Rover?
  10. I think leather is now an optional extra? There are only 2 basic colours from what I can gather. The black edition which all have the same ones as I have And the other model that has grey upholstery and black leather sides. Yes Alex, I can just see your arse sliding round the track b4 the car on leather ones:)
  11. I just went on ebay and you can get the ones you are selling for £57 total. This is the link I was looking at but copy and paste is not always a good thing on here. http://www.brakes-pads-discs.co.uk/pagid/car-brake-pads/nissan-350.html
  12. Does it not depend what ones. I was looking at a set for over £500 Nissan 350 Brake Pads If you would like to select a different model you can return to the Nissan page. 350 Z Year: 02> Coupe Front Axle Thickness (mm): 18.0, Braking System: BRE RS19 Yellow (Ceramic Based) £-2.40 RS4-2 Blue (Carbon Based) £258.25 RS4-4 Orange (Carbon Based) £258.25 RS29 Yellow (Ceramic Based) £322.81 Rear Axle Thickness (mm): 16.5, Braking System: BRE RS4-2 Blue (Carbon Based) £164.48 RS4-2-1 Black (Carbon Based) £164.48 RS14 Black (Ceramic Based) £181.19 RS5 Blue (Ceramic Based) £181.19 RS15 Grey (Ceramic Based) £186.62 RS19 Yellow (Ceramic Based) £205.63 RS29 Yellow (Ceramic Based) £205.63
  13. Thats true as I heard it as well!
  14. The bottom one is a wrapup bluetooth keypad! it's true, honest!
  15. Bearing in mind my skeleton is fused together and my neck and back resemble a stick on Bamboo! Would I benefit from a harness to help keep me in position and stop me bending forward all the time which makes the pain worse? I am seatbelt exempt but that was b4 I had a killer car. Any experience in this field would be most welcomed! Thanks
  16. They are not all leather as apparently when they were being tested the test drivers were sliding in the seat! How true that is I do not know. So the back and bum bit are made from heavy grip upholstery as they call it. It has a fair bit of give in it and more than the leather seat pan. Side by side they look pretty simular to the OEM ones:) I drove a R35 a while back and did not notice to be honest. More excited by the car:) Chris brooklands350 just rang and said they are so comfortable you sink in them!
  17. Dan they made my nuts hit the ground and hit me on the chin when lifting them. Got to be a good 50%. I did wonder if the GTR was a tad wider inside as you have millimeters to spare each side. I will ask Chris to weight the drivers one!
  18. Naff of and stick to ya hocky jocky pants!
  19. So what? If you go see the car then youll know its not in Spain, if you bang out £6K without checking something first then you deserve to get ripped. I dont have any feedback on ebay but I am still the chairman and treasurer of one of the UK's biggest car forums, does that mean the whole of the SXOC are bent? Either way I dont see it as *that* cheap - sure, its got low miles but it wont have forever pmsl
  20. Brooklands350 has just sent this picture over of the passenger seat fitted and working:) masking tape was to hold a protective cover on. Thus far not any major issues:)
  21. Match of the day. Spurs v Fulham. good game good game lol
  22. Tighten what up? Doubt it's anything like that as Darren is fairly thorough with his methods and Sly at Kaizer checked everything over too I'm yet to get under her and check everything myself though Tighten what up? Doubt it's anything like that as Darren is fairly thorough with his methods and Sly at Kaizer checked everything over too I'm yet to get under her and check everything myself though Sorry Jordan I was under the impression you did the work yourself in the pub carpark
  23. Ask for HP lol How will a bottle of brown sauce help? Looks fantastic BTW. +1 on the cubby cover. Silly Billy lol
  24. Are you happy with it? Thats all what matters!
×
×
  • Create New...