Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Take a look at the 1st post and picture. Its almost double the amount it says on the sticker under the bonnet!
  2. Its a 2009 car with 17000 on the clock. Strange but it has been working fine last summer? I know they have a safety switch for when the pressure reaches 40psi or the like! But even if there was some left in the system it dows not explain almost double the recomended amount! Not unless someone has just wacked it in without empting or balancing as you say. The guy that did it today does it for a living and has done for years. Brand new machine and is a forum member who is watching this thread with interest:) Plus we checked on another companys machine round the corner to double check the reading? It just does not make sense, as when the car has been serviced I never ordered air con and was never charged for it? I shall have to have a look through all the invoices to see if I have missed something. Bottom line as someone said is to "get it checked over regularly".
  3. Wanna bet? I said you were a perv and you just prooved it by cuming on here at Midnight:)
  4. I trust you not using my lovely car seat thread to boost you posts? Ok you can if you want:)
  5. I will get you some lol. Now don't forget to kiss BBK and SMD goodnight:)
  6. I won't sulk and pm the mods late at night complaining about the spamming of my hot sexy seats post. Cos I can take it! Does anyone know what this post was about anyway? Oh yes I remember. I have a lovely set of GTR seats in my car. And Adrian! Umm Well quite frankly Adrian hasn't!
  7. You never won the F1 on Sunday did you Massa?
  8. You wish! I've never PM'd you in my life! Well Adrian just showed me some or yours and SMD's "Red" pm's he said they are from you anyway?
  9. What about this one. Its an all in one and you only need to use it once. Guaranteed to work!
  10. You don't often answer your PM's Adrian as I have mentioned it a few times. I cant get hold of the guy that I got my set off and to be honest. the all red leather ones look more orange than red. You can only get the red and black from a black edition. All the others are I believe grey which is phoo colour. I will start looking for you but you need to learn to reply lol:)
  11. I thought you were sorted Adrian?
  12. It's all down to Chris Richard. They have a really good set up down in Swanley and they guys are so friendly. Its a Porsche and Ferrari paradise down there. At least 8 Porsche in for service and a few 430's for cam belt change.
  13. bet i seffa frum Dyeslecksear und uplood wime iPud.
  14. The facebook page is private. I did not know about CV. Alezain convertable on ebay now. The same ones are back on there!
  15. Yes in the end:)
  16. We have South london Zeds that a group of us started up back last year. We usually try to meet up on a Thursday evening but to cold. The meeting point was Croydon valley park but hoping to start going out a bit more. We did a big meet with Essex Skylines which was good. Give BBK a buzz as he will tell you were to find us.
  17. Correct Graham. The figures are quite plain to see on the green sticker under the bonnet that my car has 550g of gas. In the book of manufacturers figures it does not list the 350z. So I am guessing that who ever did this took the reading from the Nissan 300 which is in the book and is about 700 plus gramms+. Then decided to shove some more in for good measure. If the guy did not know what the correct amount was, why did he not check? And why does a Nissan grease monkey not know what a 350 is? Surely they have been around for long enough? Is there a difference between the VQ & HR? I know nothing about these matters but am I glad I decided to get it checked, and then double checked by a different machine and both said the same! The longer I have this car the more little things I find that i shouldn't as time goes by!
  18. Can anyone see whats wrong with this reading that was taken a few hours ago on my car!
  19. Has anyone suggested a faulty cam sensor yet? £80 and an hrs labour from a decent garage:) They are at the back of the engine on a VQ I believe!
  20. All done. Thanks to all at Brooklands Kent (Again) and especially to Chris-Brooklands350 for working this all out in record time. They certainly feel a lot more comfy, and really hug you and hold you into the seat. Mind you at 1c on the M25 at Godstone I was happy to just poodle along.
  21. Stick some redex in!
  22. PMSL as always:) So one person on the internet says it's a myth so it must be true then:)
  23. Got it off a military site that someone stuck up. I thought it was a good read. Sad that someone would want to go out of there way to try and prove it wrong. But then who really gives a monkeys.
  24. I got a spirit level? It don't work though as I tried to talk to the spirit of my mum and nothing happened!
  25. You tell im Papa. He is horrid to me! It's the trouble with the youth of today Pete No respect for there "Better's" Lol
×
×
  • Create New...