Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Your like the Grim Reaper Richard. naff off. Please:)
  2. This may have been covered today already?
  3. Excellent stuff lol. I have never heard of anyone paying that much for an upgrade! If it's more than a tenner I cant afford it!
  4. It's dragging on a bit Adrian? Your car is getting to be a bit of a "Garage Queen"
  5. No. Mine is as smooth as a babies bum!
  6. Thats a bit rich lol
  7. Take the Cerb off the list! No :boxing: Pop Boom bang. Plus you will be walking about like Quasimodo after a short time. Anything over 150mph you just don't feel safe in it. Tamora just feels more planted but does not have the top end of the Cerb.
  8. We don't say the "C" word on this forum lol!
  9. And the make of the tyres are please?
  10. Better still, fit an injector seat!
  11. Arran likes to give it a good polishing
  12. I told him they were timing chain covers as I thought thats what they were called because they had little chains behind them! Not so much little but yeah you get the idea I mean the little ones Jordan is on about. Not the whole front. I was sure I could reach down and undo those bolts. yeh the whole facia would be a nightmare!
  13. I told him they were timing chain covers as I thought thats what they were called because they had little chains behind them!
  14. You will get there in the end.
  15. That's a funny looking cam cover lol:)
  16. What you mean the car looks real? It is real! Do you think I came over on the bannan boat? I know a real car when I see one!
  17. How come my car gets called "Lilly White" or "Tampon" yet yours escapes the SMD slanderer?
  18. Frig me Peter, if you can get a loaf into that cookie jar I'll be mighty impressed God my eyesight. Its a giant radio. I think that car has landed up in Jack and the beanstalk land!
  19. My God. That bread bin must be 6ft High!
  20. Fenders look wowzaroony!
  21. At feckin last!!! I've waited 2 years and 8 months for this. Must do the lottery this week as things like this are very rare occurences. At feckin last!!! I've waited 2 years and 8 months for this. Must do the lottery this week as things like this are very rare occurences. I already did it lol:)
  22. Colin you have been on here to long. Please and thankyou lol:) Please, I haven't decided what I'll have yet, thank you Coffee 2 sugars at the downs when the sun says hello:)
  23. Colin you have been on here to long. Please and thankyou lol:)
×
×
  • Create New...