Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Your just green with envy!
  2. Sorry folks somehow my numberplate for sale thread got on here! Must have been the Ipad ghost. If I can find the original for sale thread I will try to update it. Appologies if this was confusing to anyone other than myself!
  3. What don't you get Dave?
  4. I never moved or deleted it!!! The phantom picture nicker has been at work again. SMD just because they could only draw against Chelsea on Wednesday evening!
  5. What year is your car? I still have GT58ZGT in the 4sale section.
  6. Is it a JDM? If so the controls on a non JDM may not work I believe is what someone said on here. I have 2 brand new HR steering wheels will all the buttons but they will not work on JDM cars.
  7. Is that like Semtex lol
  8. One of the guys on here has a Nismo JDM with tiptronic box for sale. he also has one the same he is keeping. They are 2 completely different cars. His one goes like an upreved HR on steroids and the Nismo is very slow by comparison. There are no known mods to the one he is keeping. Maybe the previous owner just plodded about in town all the time and its all coked up! Is there any noticable black smoke coming from the exhaust?
  9. Another member messaged me to say he has a piston gone on his HR a few days ago. Think I will park mine up!
  10. How odd the months jumped backward whilst I was asleep!
  11. There is a guy near the Royal Free Hospital in Hamstead thats done several sets of Rays for me. If your interested them pm me for details.
  12. The OEM Gearknob comes with a 1 cm sleeve that sits on the base of the thread of the lever. When you tighten down the OEM gear knob it seats properly and does not rattle. You take it off for aftermarket ones. Undo your knob and have a look to see if this small sleeve is missing. But look inside the gearknob as it may be stuck inside. If so get it out with a small screwdriver and replace it over the lever. If the whole in the sleeve is damaged so it wont sit properly then this will also cause a rattle.
  13. Were you photographed by a street camera or a traffic warden? If it was a street camera it would not have picked out my blue badge that was clearly displayed in the front window. . I can send you a photocopy if required that you send to them. Just a thought and the offer is there!
  14. I removed what I put purely as there are to sides to every story. But i do wish people would sort there differences out off the forum!
  15. I did mine Dip and a right old mess I made of it:(
×
×
  • Create New...