Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Why don't you get them Chris! I will sort them out for you and you can sell the Alezain ones!
  2. I'm at 468WHP without the NOS Your as bad as Wizard lol
  3. Clear you message box out Taff:)
  4. You been giving yourself a Stranger as well then Perv Why didn't I think of that earlier No wonder B&Q never had any work mates in stock! You have them all!
  5. Essex is the hell-hole of England... You won't be going to any of the meets then One less drab colour to ruin the photo's lol!
  6. Never new that thanks. I have 275/35/18 0n back and 245/35/18 on front.
  7. Fronts are 225/35/18's! Whats wrong with a 35 profile? Am I missing something!
  8. 2 things never I would never do when buying lugs. Purchase ones from ebay at £10 Or but any from the outlet at Conlbrook who are notorious for importing forgery's from Hong Kong. I see he is now operating out of Reading as well. The 6 month ban from ebay obviously wasn't enough!
  9. Rays have some for £180 a set:)
  10. I have HR but they cant be that much different surely?
  11. Not sure what the stock size is but I have 750cc in at the moment.
  12. Sound like one of those commision firms to me.
  13. Provided you don't suffer with a bad back then you will be fine.
  14. Bloody hell! We would need sunglasses with you 2 parked together!
  15. Did I offer you my numberplate lol as its for an 58/09 car! I can never remember! Not much help with you question though lol.
  16. Get a heat gun and put it on half heat. 1500w approx. Hold it as least 12" away and imagine you are spraying a car. Have a clean rag to hand and every 20 seconds smooth over the area of the dimples applying moderate pressure. soon the leather around the dimples will stretch, thus removing the dimples. I have been using this meathod with success for quite a while. Do not be tempted to rush the job or concentrate the heat for to long over the same area. If you don't have a heat gun then pinch the misses hair dryer.
  17. 5 litres of satin Nato Green paint is a good start!
  18. Not even a stick of dynamite brings back the oem sub kick I will journey down in the summer at some point.... I might even bring the Zed this time too I mentioned going down and letting him loose on my car. Then I started to ask about train times!!!
  19. It's fine. Redlind goods the leather people who advertise on here are the best people in my mind where gear gaitors are concerned. But wait till you get the car and take a deep breath b4 you go rushing into buying stiff as your money will soon vanish. And why is the car bum less lol?
  20. That was an interesting read. Especially the bit about the add on that makes your oem DAB! I still think I will get that pioneer for you to put in though. When I get it back lol:) Don't know anyone who has tried the add on, as usual with DAB it will be all about the reception. You'll get yours back when you stop changing your mind!! My mind costs me a lot of money!
  21. See! Someone else who changes his mind. Just like Spurs managers lol!!!
  22. Surely there is at least 1 tool in every Audi, the driver Behave!
  23. How boring life would be if we all followed the written letter of the law all our lives. It's hard enough trying to get people to be different and not follow the herd as it is! Keep some spare plates and enjoy yourselves you lot!
  24. Meeoww. Mind you thats one way to keep warm. Take a pussy with you:)
  25. He may be honest, but I doubt if all that deal in his affairs are! After all this is football were talking about!
×
×
  • Create New...