Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. [quote name=flexib' timesta mp='1362314953' post='1018985] Keyser's will probably give you a good idea of power available, the only mods he's done are paint it green but seems pretty quick. Trouble is he had to put 3 ton of Red Lead on 1st to stop the sea salt turning it into a Freddy Flintstone car.. He's running about 276 I reckon!
  2. Trust me you won't be doing any sight seeing!
  3. +1
  4. That metal sleave is for the oem gear knob. So don't loose it. You dont need it with aftermarket:)
  5. It's definately not the Milltek and I am guessing if you think they are noisy with the Milltek combination, they will be noisy with anything! I have decats (not sure what make) and I never heard anything with my Milltek combo! Might be worth somethink to think about, especially if your contemplating the up-rev which you will benefit greatly from:)
  6. I think it's the same with any sports car. Some of the younger fraction test you to get a reaction. They can drive as dumb as they want with me as I have CCTV, so if they really cause problems it's all recorded. It you rise to the bait, it could all end in tears:)
  7. Trust you Chris!:}
  8. Your 2 late they are already on mine:)
  9. Don't say that. You have looked after it well so credit due!
  10. When you say "The Stand". Is that like an elevated wooden platform where you perch your car on top of!
  11. Thats a nice looking car Dean. Which ever one you choose I am sure it will look fantastic:)
  12. Very good:)
  13. I am waiting for a Mars Bar input. I recon we could add a few lines:)
  14. Who did your respray?
  15. Buy a ticket from the forum. Already answered your question in the Japfest thread. Reading might help. He said he is new you ninnyphoo!
  16. Its a good price for someone.
  17. Grandpa, apps are no substitute for checking with your eyes at the pumps! They are if your blind!! And Dip started it!
  18. There is a free app for iPhone called Fuel Economy Calculator. I think you guys would be surprised just how much you were getting by using this app. I am getting 25mpg in winter!
  19. According to wheeler dealers and the restoration of the DB7 they were doing the other week, it was Jag that saved Aston by giving them the design. Not the other way round as I always thought.
  20. No doubt some of you have seen this b4 and the od numpty will relish telling everyone like last time but who cares as I think its daft anyway:)
  21. Unless it's been said already, you have 45 days I believe with ebay? However it can be sorted. I have has ones fixed a sight worse than that!
  22. Chris from Brooklands Kent ( not sure what his forum handle is) who has a white veilside has cloth seats and its a JDM. He is having the seats out of my car to put in his so I will do a thread on it, thats if its not been done b4,
×
×
  • Create New...