Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Thats for calling me a "Crap Hat" for my choice of Army unit:)
  2. Is that right Paul? You got a new Zorst!
  3. BBK would not be able to tell the difference!
  4. Buys ex army defender. Heatwave! egzackery
  5. Looked at this before, didn't comment as I had nothing to say. Just looks very awkward to use. Not really, you just have to have an inventive mind!
  6. where is the section for saying what you like as I may get some more naughty points for putting this next one up!!
  7. It was as written in a comedy film about to mates who bought houses next to each other then fell out. When one turned on the lights the other pointed the finger!
  8. I feel like sending that through the doors of all the houses on Morden lane. Every one in the street is a prat and its a major cut through. Just one tawt slowing down to goork and there is a 30 min tail back down a 2 min road.
  9. What life style Smurf? I get up when I want, go where I want and spend my money on what I want. Only problem with the last want is i don't have enough money to buy what i would like! Tomorrow I will get up at yeh then go over to Brentford for a free wash and wax from R-T. Trying to get up during the hours of daylight to take some snaps then a nice poodle over to Bluewater to meet up with some forum members and there lovely Zeds. AND FREEZE ME BLOOMING BOWLOX OFF!!!
  10. Who gets up at that time of the morning let alone go shopping! ye Gods!!!
  11. You still got any left dave?
  12. I tend to find the independants or franchises pricing a tad on the eratic side!
  13. I scare Flare!!!
  14. Just out of interest what are they?
  15. I am going to buy a ex Army landy in the next few weeks. Must have transport but not 3 cars so the 70mpg Skoda will have to go:(
  16. No you just get to take your hat off for half an hour Who nicked my hat and corner. better not have been sleeping in my bed either!!
  17. There you go. Alex to the rescue again:)
  18. Oooerr do I get one of those gold stars that Ebized and Smurf have been hording to themselves then:)
  19. I didn't save anyweight for over a week when i took mine off! Thats how long it took me to realise that you have to remove it from the car, not leave it loose on the boot floor:)
  20. It didn't save me any weight for over a week! Thats how long it took me to find out that you have to actually remove it from the car not leave it on the boot floor:)
  21. They aint cam covers are they. I thought they were the chain covers! How thick am I now then!!!
  22. I spent 5 years fully restoring a Daimler MK11 250V8 and 2 days after it came back from Norfolk for the new leather fittment it was stolen. Police didn;t give a hoot. Full tank or Fuel 2 miles from M25 and a 5 hour start, what chance had ! I think that was one of the most depressing moments of my life. Insurance gave me £20k but it cost 3 times that to restore as buiscuit will tell you. But the Jaguar or Daimler MK11 is a true classic and the 1st ever 4 door production car to have disc brakes all round. It even had a little red warning triangle at the back.
×
×
  • Create New...