Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. can anyone smell the bull:)
  2. Seems Mr Lizard has the same photgraphic eye as you mate Who wore white trainers?
  3. Wondered when you would show your face:)
  4. Barrett XM500 mounted through the firing hatch:)
  5. The exhaust and coilovers are being done today and the white wheels whilst its over there. Then off to Abbey for the power upgrade:):) Then back to R-T for sign writing. Then over to Chris (Forum member) at brooklands Kent to have a bottom tray fabricated as OEM is knackered. Then umm no cant put that on here lol. But after it may be finished lol!
  6. No I just doubled up by mistake hick slurp!!
  7. I think we need some pix of yours Pete The only decent one is what Chris (White veilside) took. I have a few taken Friday evening in the shop but its not the same. Its back at R-T as they only lent it to me for the weekend:(
  8. At the end of the day he has a right to put what he likes. Think I am on the attack of late!!
  9. Opps double post:(
  10. I have started it but not sure if dean350 is a forum member lol!
  11. I did contact you twice lol. Once to say i feel like "£$%^&* The next to say hold on. Clown will pinch all the food so I got my butt into gear and made it, even if it was just to say hello and stop Keyser eating all the cake!
  12. Its sorted Jordan:)
  13. It might be a good idea to lock this as I know for a fact one member had a seroius personal problem and could not get to the phone. Whilst I agree 100% with what Colin says, there are on a very rare occasion circumstances that prevent the attendee being able to contact anyone. Could I therefor ask that this is not turned into a war as I think the point has been made!
  14. Sorry guys and gals, You pride and joy plays 2nd fiddle to the one and only best Zed in the Uk. It must be because it says so in the title:) ! God we are a **** taking bunch:) All ment in the best possible taste and it is a nice car but the best in UK is a bold statement to make, especially with you lot about!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-GT-313-BHP-COUPE-2009-one-of-last-ever-sold-by-Nissan-UK-/300822002832?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460a637c90
  15. I will just settle for the 20 year old/ I forgot how to make a new post durr
  16. What do you want. A good boy badge? Have you voted Peter? I have now:)
  17. What do you want. A good boy badge?
  18. I could'nt reach the food as your fat burger belly was in the way!!!
  19. I take it my 255 at the hub works out to 306 at the flywheel. Looking forward to seeing the print outs! It won't be that high. More like 295. You don't add 50bhp to go from hub to fly. Its a bit more complex than that. But I'm sure Mark will be along tomorrow to explain it all. Believe it looses 40;sh for the clutch so 295 approx:)
  20. You need to check with someone. If you know it will work then Pm me for a price:) Funny thing is I had it in the boot of my car today? I am also swapping mine over for one I recovered. Its not so much the wheel fitting as it does, more about the controls I think You need to ask someone who knows more about them.
  21. Why dont you think it will work?
  22. These are 2nd hand http://www.ebay.co.u...=item45f99acf6d http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2005-STEERING-WHEEL-/230870526710?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c0f4aaf6
  23. Whats JDM stand for? I have a brand new one with radio phone and cruise and you should have mentioned it today lol:)
  24. That green stands out Clown:) Dont know if you've notice but Chris has a bungalow roof embedded in his head. Either that or it;s hollow:)
  25. Big thank you to all at Abbey for there hospitality and enlightenment today:}
×
×
  • Create New...