Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. That leather is filthy! How could anyone sit on that unless they were a Dustman!
  2. ha ha I bet Dave you would say that lol:)
  3. very picture tells a story! o picture no story lol:)
  4. I just had a shot. You will soon tell as the tpye geos fnnuy Dvae!!!
  5. Test tube full of what dave? can you be more prescise pls:)
  6. I dont use fuel. SMD calls me a Garage Queen so i just park it up cause he says so:)
  7. You need to go to the thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58187-thenoname-leather-cleaning/ And take away the funny comments and you will find it tells you how to do it and where to go for the supplies. The colour you want is Nissan Anthracite. Peter
  8. I got your PM Sam. Unfortunately there are no pictures!
  9. They would look good on the Keysers car!
  10. Fill ya boots mate they look fantastic:)
  11. Dare we ask the price for this Mark?
  12. You would not be banned as we all agree!!!
  13. Green shall not be seen in Surrey!! It might be!!! You can tell me again when you catch me Beware. The red Skoda from hell is behind you all the way:)
  14. Green shall not be seen in Surrey!!
  15. Park as far way from all the muppetry, it becomes a way of life with a Zed, maybe call the local dentmaster chap Hang on a moment. Is that a stuffed childrens toy (The smurfs) saying park away from muppets!!
  16. Talking about SMD where is he? Loads of inbound flack but nothing coming back! A bit like the spurs footy team of late? If he got your seats Chris they could be painted with a tin of blue gloss from Homebase? Daft Apeth isn't he:) The footy result for this weekend is. Spurs lost . Anyone else won:) !!
  17. Good to see honest opinions matey, not like the company I got my kit from. Centre sections of the seat would be ok going by my old 350z seats, but the bolsters are a no-no. Do you live down South Chris as I could take a look for you!
  18. Takata Thanks Stew. I knew it started with a "T"
  19. It depends on the covering. If its leather or a mixture? Going on those red ones I like I would say all the bits both sides with the base is £5k I am going on the audi R8 price and they look the same to me. They will look even better with those green harnesses whatever make they are. tein??
  20. Ask a Military man what SLR stands for and its Self Loading Rifle:)
  21. Oh yes more cake Papa as Chris speaks with straight tongue. I shall of course come down and watch. I dont think my car is going to be ready anyway as a vital part of the refurbishment has not yet left the USA because the order ended up in the supplyers Spam box!!! I cant have my power upgrade done until this bit is on the car!
  22. The list is getting quite big and there may be to many. If so I shall come off the list and let someone who has not been b4 have a go.
  23. As Steve said you need this:) http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=46653&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_name=UnitedKingdom
  24. Lee will have a few sets coming up. Wondr what these are new? anyone?
×
×
  • Create New...