-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
The cover came from Redline today and although it doesn't look much it will be great when its fitted:) Do not attempt this if you have had a beer or are in a rush as it just ain't going to happen. They even send you some needles:)
-
That price is very good Hanna I would go with it!
-
Is that the total price or is VAT added on after?
-
About this phone you bought me Shel! :;/-/:;() That's so we can buy a gun if we find out anything and need to shoot you lol Meeeoowwww
-
As an alternative I have a technomate HD 6900 super + that I paid nearly £400 for a couple of years bsck. Its as new and been sitting in a box for all but 3 months of its life. Have a read up on it and you will see it even has freeview as well! i used it when living on my boat tomboost the Terestial TV as it has a amplifyer in it. I forgot all about it until I saw this.
-
Hi can anyone help out please. I need a set of the HRGT leather door inserts please. They are the bit that the door mirror control panel butts up to. Of course I will pay for them lol. I need to send them to Redline Goods so they can make up aftermarket leather ones in your choice of colour. I just cant seem to find any. Its not even real leather but a flimsey bit of Vinal. I need some knee pads as well that go uder the dash on both sides, Again another item that seems illusive. Before Redline can bring out an item they need to have a donor. I will be askng for other items in due course! Thanks
-
The point I was making Sarnie was WTF was the link doing on a Air Rifle spares shop web site! Mind you it caused a laugh:)
-
About this phone you bought me Shel! :;/-/:;()
-
Shel I need to keep more than an eye on you cos your well dodgy!!
-
This will fire up this post again! I found this on an Airgun sight whilst seeking parts for the restoration. http://www.solware.co.uk/download-products/bluetooth-spyware.shtml Its things like this that gets my gander up, and whilst it maybe legal in USA I am not 100% sure it is in UK? Nice comments please lol
-
I have told him Papa, just to bring him back down the earth! He now has 1st refusal lol If not It can go on a 1st come basis. ,
-
Sky are a brokers and I dont think the other 2 are hence the higher price maybe!
-
Things have ground to a halt at the moment as I need to get this leather piston seal washer sorted out. I have found a shop that sells everything I need down in Bognor. I went to get in the car this morning to go down there and as soon as I sat in the seat the Sciatica said to me. You aint going no where!! So back to bed Arrrrhhh The shop cant send it to me as I need to take the piston down to get it matched up. Aparently there were several diferent ones. If I dont get it right 1st time I will have to dismantle it and damage the piston guide and backing plate that also need to be replaced. I can actually buy a 2nd hand rifle for half of what this is costing to do up, but where is the fun in that! And as soon as this is done I will do another one. I am already looking at a turn of the century BSA and a 60 year old pistol.# I wont use wood stain and varnish on the next one but go down the more traditional route of using a red stain that comes from a plant root, Before the stain you use a grain filler and sealer. Then its polished over a week with a special oil. I did the Lee Enfield in it and it looks awsome.
-
Are you into this then Dip?
-
Project Zee Business - Update 25th July
4RE Leather replied to Keyser's topic in Member Build Projects
I defo want a nosey:) -
You know how I like a good play myself Dave:} My car should be renamed from the Abbey Organ to the Marmite car!!! I must admit I am enjoying it and it certainly seems to keep me occupied. I hope to eventually get the whole interior covered in leather but that needs some thought as Redline Goods have supplied everything so far, and to get the dash and centre consul covers made it would mean sending doner parts over to Poland and I would need to source the parts. I have been after a set of HR door panels as it seems even some of the earlier GT's did not have the leather insert panel that the door arm window control panel butts up against. Mind you like the gear gaitor they are not leather but a nasty thin cheap vinal ! So if anyone knows where I can get a set I would be obliged.
-
I can get the headrests picked up and put the covers on here and do a quick photo blow by blow account if you guys want! Other wise it will be a before and after:)
-
Going back to steering wheel covers. As some of you may have seen there is a selection of leather covers going for £12.50 each on ebay from this guy. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Italian-Leather-Steering-Wheel-Cover-NISSAN-I-/180886700905?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan|Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2a1db00369 Can I suggest you avoid as they have 82 negatives in the last 12 months. I contacted 3 of there customers who have bought the covers and they all say the same thing. What you see in the picture is not what you get. They are ill fitting. Poor quality and one was not even stitched up. When contacted they were ignored or greeted with rudeness. Just thought I had better mention it! You get what you pay for and i thought they were 2 good to be true. All the more reason to get one from Redline Goods who we all know. The quality of there items is 2nd to none and I have 12 items form them:)
-
I am still aiming to go to Bognor Papa on Tuesday and get the leather washer and bits for the Air rifle restoration if you want to pop along!
-
There is going to be a delay on the fitting folks as I had to cancel handing the wheel over. Adverse reaction to spinal jabs on Wednesday so stuck in bed:(
-
And they are bigger, and they are illuminated at night.... And they are bigger, and they are illuminated at night.... I never noticed that as I took a set out a few days ago and never saw any signs of lighting!!
-
I am thinking of giving all my stuff away Dave. about 120-150 tank size Aqua 1 a year old Every time i go into hospital i have to get someone to come in and look after them. Plus It hurts like heck cleaning them out.
-
I click on ya face lol
-
I tried on several occasions to message you and it says you cant receive any more messages!! il delete some pms then lol . Still no good lol The member Dblock cannot receive any new messages