Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Never had a name related plate but its surely up to them. I get loads of comments about my plate. mainly from people who want to buy it!
  2. Oh well I was too slow on this. What heathen pinched me seats!
  3. As everyone has said. Sorry to hear this. I thank God I have got the new Cobra Tracker Plus. I can see on the puter where the car is at all times. I know this does not help you but in my case I will never get a fraction back of the money I have invested:( Lets hope the people who did it catch a nasty illness and there balls go black and their dicks fall off. Being white it is noticable so hopefully you may get it back intact:)
  4. I am happy with mine:)
  5. There are countless threads on this and I would suggest after reading them, going to find your local refurbisher. and have them powdercoated. The average cost in London and the south is £60 a corner plus vat. there are people who will do it for cash and wave the VAT. Where abouts do you live?
  6. I thought you flogged it:) Obviously got it wrong!
  7. I think SMD has some of the new MoTo brake fluid with the anti sqeek aditive in it. Why not pm him?
  8. I resemble that remark about old farts sir!! Stick a hot water bottle behind you with and get the misses to knit you a nice pink warmer for it:)
  9. So if you took it off and not picking the new one up till end of month, what are you putting on if you have not got the original?
  10. Using your logic there, that would have been an epic fail for me as ive absolutely no idea what N17 FTW means. In fact I wouldnt even realise it was a "private plate". I would have probably have puzzled over it a little as thats a 1996 (ish) number plate which is older than a zed, so I would have scratched my brain for a bit then given up on it and maybe just assumed it was your initials. Isn't FTW What The F**K backwards? So SMD dont like N17?
  11. If you can afford 050's then you certainly can afford 90% of the alternatives.
  12. A Spurs number plate eh. Something to sight ones rifle on lol:)
  13. My neighbor has a set and i often use them. Thank God he has them is all I say. They are safe as they lock in. You drive on them like ordinary ramps and just wind them up! I cant get the Zed on an ordinary set so its a no brainer. They are a tad wider that the Halfords stuff and vary in price. great for oil changes or what ever:)
  14. Its in the trading post:)
  15. Nice one Peter Definitely! And I'll repeat it here - what Peter did is one of the best steering wheel rewrapping jobs I've seen. So if you guys aren't sure if you can manage to do the install yourselves, Peter is definitely the go-to guy for your leather interior upgrade Take care Jack RedlineGoods Team Good to know that you recommend him so highly , Peter certainly seems to know his stuff : thumbs: :poppy: Nice one Peter Definitely! And I'll repeat it here - what Peter did is one of the best steering wheel rewrapping jobs I've seen. So if you guys aren't sure if you can manage to do the install yourselves, Peter is definitely the go-to guy for your leather interior upgrade Take care Jack RedlineGoods Team Good to know that you recommend him so highly , Peter certainly seems to know his stuff : thumbs: That compliment cost me £50 and a deep clean folks lol!
  16. It should be easy enough to match up!
  17. But I was joking lol:)
  18. Dave are you being serious? Nissan don't do black it is a shade lighter called Anthracite! I only stumbled across it when i scratched my bolster and redone it with black. It stuck out like a sore thumb, so I couriered a headrest up to Buffalo Leather for matching. It came back Anthracite:)
  19. No my 2nd name is not Dickinson.... Oh we are on form today Dave? Is it rumoured Spurs might win?
  20. This is what Jack from Redline goods wrote!
  21. So what colour is Dave's leather then?
  22. There was a farmer had a dog, And Bingo was his name-O! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, And Bingo was his name-O! You been at the drugs cupboard Dog?
  23. No, completely wrong I meant the leather Doggy!!!! Yea, so did I Mind in the gutter again Imperial? It must be Anthracite then!
  24. No, completely wrong I meant the leather Doggy!!!! Where is every one tonight, they all gone to sleep?
×
×
  • Create New...