Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. That green stands out Clown:)
  2. Allow me to be the first; l? She may surprise you lol:)
  3. .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
  4. Is that identical to the one you had surgically implanted Dave:)
  5. This is the email address of Chris marshall-Dowe the rep from tein who is eager to assist. I need help to convince him that this is not the simple fix that tein say it is. Thanks Peter sales@tein.co.uk
  6. Nah if someone thinks that rear looks good they deserve lots of offense I think it looks awesome Dave:) Phew I was having 2nd thought but now I am assured it is complete cack Only one thing worse than that and thats the back end of a jag!!
  7. No good round here with all the raised humps. I would have to go on a 3 mile detour just to get home!
  8. Once again sorry I am unable to help. I did try to lighted a gear knob once but it only lasted a few weeks before it came off in my hand. I can only suggest if one of the others has not got one you go to Nissan. What colour is in it at the moment?
  9. Nah if someone thinks that rear looks good they deserve lots of offense I think it looks awesome Dave:)
  10. I asked the same question about how to save weight kev! They said don't get in the car you fat bastard! I was deeply hurt:(
  11. Remember to turn up would be a start!
  12. Andrew. Charge your camera mate:)
  13. +1 feedback needed - they are green so I already like them hands off lol
  14. Have you got waterlogged?
  15. Who ever buys them will not be disapointed!
  16. Have any of you managed to fit them yet? If so can you post up some pictures please. I got pictures sent over from Tien and we have had several attempts but not much luck so far. It looks like the bottom goes into the brake fluid rubber surround clip hole, except its not threaded? Cheers:)
  17. Sorry, yes the cross stitch with the red Zed and white bolster.
  18. +1, Pete, you can get full sets of these for not a lot at Screwfix, larger Halfrauds have them sometimes. Thanks Graham but I have a kit at home. Just annoying that they are at home. I am in Brentford, and some little @*!# has been nicking the tools!!!
  19. It is indeed Dblock. Got some ready to take over. But feel yuk so looks like back to bed, Again !!
  20. There you go Dicky an offer from Mark. Just need a few more of you!
  21. I had a wasted day today. Went to put the headrest covers on and was told they went over the top. They didn't and 1 got damaged. Good job I had it in writting from Redline Goods that they go over the top. We then tryed to fit a momo red and black leather gear knob, but for some reason I could not unscrew the metal one that was on there. Went to swop the steering wheel over for the new covered one and did not have the correct star shaped tool with a hole in the middle. And then contended with a storm on the way home. Shame the exhaust has not arrived but I am sure it will be in next week. Amazing job the team at R-T performance have done and it really looks fantastic. Some really nice cars have been coming out of R-T of late, so hopfully some pictures to follow. Looking forward to seeing what the blue beastie looks like! No pictures of mine as it wont be totally finished until Christmas when Abbey Mark has played under the bonet:)
  22. LMAO
  23. Love the white one! It looks fantastic!!!
  24. Its long over due that this Government ban stones!!
  25. I very nearly put a round through the thing. I swore if it said pardon 1 more time I would kill it till it was dead, dea dead!!!
×
×
  • Create New...