Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. 10:30am tomorrow BBC2
  2. Get all the GTM's together!
  3. It would be one heck of a test but its eaten alive from sweat. Price would have to come down. Thanks for the nod! :smile:
  4. It would appear that Syvecs 8 is the way forward. Forget changing the diff just save the pennies. I never knew you were down there Dyno day! What bph did they get out of yours? 445? :smile:
  5. Was non out there yesterday!
  6. It would be nice if some on the other guys that had the install done could share there views on how there car is performing since they had the upgrade. Every day I love it, and it is a joy to drive. I never tire of driving it and can't wait till the weather gets warm again. :smile:
  7. GTM SMALL PULLEY Continuing on with this fantastic supercharger install I finally managed to get the car to Abbey to place the smallest pulley available for this stage 1 setup. The only negative thing was of my doing. I swapped my Miltek for a louder one, which is not a problem if thats what floats, and I really like the sound it makes. so dont be put off from buying one. But in my case the object of the excersise with Abbey was to squeeze as much as we safely could by using stock internals. I felt a bit guilty as I went off at a Tangent and did not keep Abbey in the loop. But it never occured to me that the exhaust could make so much difference and in my case 10ish bhp Mark has some figures. Anyway Mark managed to get some back through the Cam and these are the sheets. I will leave Mark to add any comments good or bad, As I said, the bottom line in my case is figures. I am sure as new products come available we will have another play or 2. Big thanks to Mark and the Abbey team as they always come up trumps for me:)
  8. Never seen a white Zed B4! Welcome along. I believe there are some meets planned for "hunt the white car in the snow". Just waiting for the snow! :smile:
  9. Steve has them in stick!!! Lol Yep I will say that I tried several ariels before the one I got off Steve. His was the only one that actually worked! In so much that I didn't get static going up and down Reigate Hill:) The solid carbon ones on fleabay are useless!
  10. Thats must have looked funny to everyone. A Hobbit sitting in the cinema watching a film about Hobbits:)
  11. have a good one dood:)
  12. Send some pictures as I know at least one of the knobs I have will come up great. I will send you the refurbished one for a fee plus your old one or a direct sale. I think Zedman said these things new were £135 from Nissan? Or if you want your own one done thats no problem so long as you have a spare to use whilst I am doing it! Let me know your requirements.
  13. Think you can shop around at get them a lot cheaper!
  14. Here are some b4 pictures of the OEM knobs I am going to start work on. I am not going to to a full blow by blow account on these as its already been done on a previouse post on Mac's Alezane Post. http://www.350z-uk.c...71-4re-leather/ This is the residue I got out of the 2nd black one (on right) after it's 5th Chemical clean!!
  15. I will pay postage Dave gladely:)
  16. I have a mate who travels the country fitting Cobra and Thatcham approved divices and i would be happy to pass his details onto you if you genuinly are considering it!
  17. Especially if SMD was about!
  18. Even I managed to do my Zedmans pads:)
  19. Toffee hammer!
  20. ok. you hook a little box into your car (where dealers put a reader into under the steering wheel) then you hook this box up onto your smartphone via bluetooth, install the torque app in the market (andrpoid) I got the paid version. you can then add loads of gauges on your smartphone that can monitor different aspects of your cars data that the ecu collects. CAn read and reset CEL lights too. and do more nice things drinks battery though so best be is to get a 1amp usb charger for the cig lighter. Bit of a bummer when the phone rings though! I believe there's tech out there called "Hands Free" Very good young Man. What I meant was its a bummer when using the app and it rings. Do you ignor the phone or the app:) Until Pappa Smurf gets his pinkies out my phone is hands on!!!
  21. I thought I saw early signs of Stubbly from our Surrey Mods all those years ago! If they were in there twenties at the time, those cars must have been like brand new!!!
  22. Ask Smurf he is 5 miles from you!
  23. ok. you hook a little box into your car (where dealers put a reader into under the steering wheel) then you hook this box up onto your smartphone via bluetooth, install the torque app in the market (andrpoid) I got the paid version. you can then add loads of gauges on your smartphone that can monitor different aspects of your cars data that the ecu collects. CAn read and reset CEL lights too. and do more nice things drinks battery though so best be is to get a 1amp usb charger for the cig lighter. Bit of a bummer when the phone rings though!
  24. Wasso & Octet talked them up :wink: Can't believe that for one moment!
  25. You proberbly got water into the mechanism somewhere and it froze solid. As the car warmed up during you run to work the warmth from the heaters and engine transferd to the lock and thawed it out suficiently to unlock. However it may freece up again after you turn off dependant on the day temp. Locks are designed to be clean and dust free, with a small amount off greece in the right place! Unless its on a Canal then you can put as much water in it as you can get!
×
×
  • Create New...