Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. do we not do that in May ? We dont make them take off all their mod though. although there was a mad lady that was hopping up and down at one point last year- wanting to rip the cars to bits...... does that count ?
  2. defo time for a dash cam op
  3. ioneabee

    mpss

    what did you have before ? I previously had Sesantas and the MPSS I'm finfing are quieter
  4. ioneabee

    370Z Nismo

    he doesn't like the clutch ......he's an american - no americans like clutches ............but I digress
  5. thats bigger than me...........in fact thats bigger than most people (apart from a few like will and SMD)
  6. yep - these are the correct ones for you - you need to see (by reading backwards) who's got a set they've finished with
  7. this it there is no 'accident' yet the form on the paperwork is tillted ' Risk Managment and insurance - motor Accident Report form ' need Grundy's translating skills again
  8. just normal here - wet and windy in South West (Sunny) Wales
  9. not even going there
  10. or even ..... "can I pull your stool out ?"
  11. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CARMARTHENSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL!!! :rant: where shall I start .... hmmm - Planning ? ....... Building Control ? ............ be VERY careful now
  12. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CARMARTHENSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL!!! :rant: where shall I start .... hmmm - Planning ?
  13. all action but no drama... and we love a drama queen don't we Ady
  14. ^^ as above - just ridiculous
  15. that really doesn't sound like a petrol problem though
  16. do manboobs count ?
  17. ioneabee

    MPSS price

    I've been onto the costco site and can't find any prices anywhere - there's a link at the top, but it just seems to go to a static webpage ?
  18. well of course my wife was a virgin (as was I) before I met her
  19. ^^ :lol: ........... from someone who blew up his engine last year
  20. yep - carried on in the same vein - threw in some sob story of a woman with her 3 children ...
  21. friends of mine have the kia and I think a bit "meh", but they like it - good alternative to the above 2 though
  22. the only thing i can say for this is - in their defence - if all cars are measured the same way - we as consumers have a bench mark to compare them (ignoring the fact that they don't/won't/can't achieve those levels in the real world) exactly the same for EPC's for houses - absolutely worthless ..... but it compares all houses from the same benchmark
  23. diesels getting a hard time
×
×
  • Create New...