Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. endless supply of doughnuts may be as expensive as garage rates
  2. did you say to them "cool story bro"...... they get a free driver every 6 months !!
  3. I find it strange they they don't knock and wait as apparently the drivers get around 40p per parcel "delivered"
  4. I thought all versions came with cruise control ?
  5. part of the christmas special ............. not yet released
  6. Peter Capaldi had obviously popped out for a while
  7. now i know why i fitted front and rear facing dash cams - investment has now paid for itself I have the guilty culprits on film - 21:23 last night
  8. Thats not a double entendre...............thats an euphemism
  9. I know wher you live Huw .....at the end of that runway
  10. if I didn't live so far away from you lot ............. I'd be looking for the culprit here
  11. by the sounds of it.............I think I'd rather not
  12. we're not going to discuss strings on a banjo again are we ?
  13. well a meet in the middle of Lake Bala probably wouldn't go too well
  14. be happy in the Hall of Fame
  15. dodgy back alley ?
  16. just seen £1.11 for standard (they never advertise on the boards what super is )
  17. thats more or less what happened to my "older" gent - except they started off at £150 and because he was a pensioner, they would reduce it to £140.........then when they tried to set up the charge, a bill was showing up on his screen for £499 - he queried the difference and they brushed him off with something along the line of taxes and charges, but the amount to be taken would still be £140...... sadly, he gave them all his credit details and full access to his PC ........ barclays rang him within minutes and blocked everything, so I don't think they managed to take anything he said to me that it was in the back of his mind the whole time that it was a scam, but they were just so convincing ..... for nearly 3 hours on the phone
  18. thats a new one - must try this one
  19. I've just posted this to my facebook status - - I suspect 99% on here are computer savvy enough but... "to all my friends and family PLEASE remember that absolutely NO-ONE from Microsoft will ring you to tell you you're slowing down their network or you haven't got any anti-virus and subsequently give them your credit card details and full access to your PC. I had another panicked call from a customer this evening - they're still out there and trying to scam your money out of you - just HANG UP although it is fuelling my car nicely for the subsequent repairs I have to do"
  20. winning a warranty case against Nissan
  21. it wasn't Steve from Redline - as i recall it was a guy not know what redlining meant
  22. I think they might "Trade" on here
×
×
  • Create New...