Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. quite happy with that
  2. and he feels like having you ......
  3. £5 for a childish adult
  4. Don't forget to bring that saddle with you to the next Wales meet (with the dog as well) - I'm looking forward to a ride
  5. boootiful i'll post some piccies when I get a mo I'm off to play in the Welsh Nationals Octopush on Sunday in newport, so won't have a chance until Monday
  6. Strangely enough, I quite liked it in the end........once I'd realised that the ECO button really did take away ALL the horses......... But my god......65 miles to the gallon !!
  7. double bonus tomorrow (Saturday) go up to Swansea to fetch the Zed then on to Bristol Parkway to fetch my boy home from Uni :yahoo: - can't wait......getting soppy in my old age
  8. watching "i'm a celeb" - jungle thingy the american girl (no idea who she is) stripped for 6 months and earned nearly half a mill US dollars................'nough said
  9. oh, for goodness sake, how many more times.................it's GRANVILLE
  10. nee naw, nee naw
  11. I think he was
  12. Dont worry, he had a feel too just so, so, sooooo wrong on soooooo many levels
  13. not good to be posting things like that when your father reads all your posts
  14. freebie powder coat on all wheels from father "Nissan"
  15. adds 10bhp (taken from the GTR)
  16. I've pretty much gone for original colour, slightly darker though - its a black base, with dusting of silver, then laquer (apparently) same colour hopefully, but will depend on their personal skills I suspect but at least (most) of my hair is still in place (so far)
  17. if someone wants to work with gas appliances they HAVE to register with Gas Safe - tampering with gas equipment and not being registered is prosecutable saying that - I would never use someone that I hadn't researched - but when you're in desperate need..... as mentioned by others, dealing with Gas Safe can be problematic in its own right best of luck
  18. well, after much hair pulling (still got a fair bit left ) - tha car has gone in to get the wheels Powder Coated under warranty, as originally agreed I'll pick it up on Saturday now The dealers have given me a Nissan Note..............s'ok - plastics are a bit crap, engine is a 1.5 diesel........with no apparent torque at all - but bloody hell, its doing 66 to the gallon
  19. Happy Birthday fella
  20. think I'll change my mind .................. it's definately the flux capacitor - hit 70mile an hour and it will transport you back to the 1980's (well it is getting old now )
  21. its one of those repeating sounders...........you know, when you attach the trailer onto the tow hook and activates the trailer indicators with a beeping
  22. ten a penny round your way now
×
×
  • Create New...