Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I believe there's a zed dealer near you Will...........I think they call themselves .............oh, wait, oooer - i can see another ban coming on
  2. worst car I've been in was SMD's Jaaaag - sat in the backseat and just listened to the sound system - was OK, but leg room (in the back) was non-existant..........and for me to say that...
  3. same here really - my sons 1ltr Seat Arosa is pretty horrible, but it does what it says on the tin ie pootling back and forward to the shops and as a learner car
  4. 2 words................and one of them ends in "off"
  5. worth it just to visit Cardigan
  6. wowee - I've just paid 118.9 for momentum in Cardigan
  7. Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas? Santa Jaws
  8. I thought you were asking about sexual preferences
  9. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    you need a bigger driveway
  10. How to really spoil someones christmas :lol:
  11. I see your problem...................you don't have an "any" key
  12. I'll start What's black and white, and has a red nose? Moo-dolf
  13. you only caught them up when they had to stop for fuel............which was every few miles
  14. The South Wales Mob salute you
  15. Happy Birthday Wayne
  16. Happy Birthday
  17. ask him what he likes doing in his spare time ........... then rag his sorry ass
  18. Oh just going by the fact you never turn up for any of our meets, I guessed car problems I assumed that was just a faulty watch
  19. Option E - tell landlady that unless you can rent space, you will have no option but to move out - ultimate bargaining chip
  20. My best mate at Uni was called Ernie Just sayin' did he have a milk round
  21. you've all got that tune in your heads now haven't you
  22. Sounds ok to me too, fed up with the young ones running away - it wears me out these days fixed that for you
  23. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners what - as a tight arse Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it I've got short arms But they are normal size in proportion to the rest of you I'm still waiting for the obvious other comment..............but I can assure you ...
  24. Sorry to read that Dave, ...must have been awful. Thanks, was quite a few years back now, I still have some health issues due to it but I am still here and everyone knows it - livin life to the full
×
×
  • Create New...