Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Happy birthday - now watch all your bits 'n pieces head south
  2. more spacial awareness is key as far as i'm concerned having taught my son over the last 12months - they just don't look around them - just the bit straight in front
  3. Holy crap...............thats a lot of horses
  4. I'm 5 minutes behind you and also have no interest
  5. Number of customers in queue ahead of you: 194740 You can access the website in: 30 minutes Status last updated: 21:03:11
  6. nah - thats not him this is him
  7. 'cos they're nosey buggers really
  8. and i end up creating .wtf files for all the crap I get sent
  9. providing you've no mods - Tesco can sometimes come up trumps
  10. The colour was one of the key reasons why I wanted this one, it's different, so many silver and blacks on the road You tend to ignore this aspect if you're buying a 4.4L engine... Haven't started it for 2-3 weeks now, will drive it on Friday Yep, didn't like the pre-facelift version also. Thanks! thats not something easily ignored
  11. (local around here = a 10 mile radius is local) 10 mile..........c'mon - 20 miles is local
  12. we don't have a "local" waitrose
  13. Could be worse could says Renault some people who believe they're in the know ('cos clarkson said so) would say that was true
  14. I get text alerts off DPD with a 2hr time slot - even when no time slot has been booked
  15. the instructions on the John Lewis website state - "Follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or to collect your products" - there are no friggin instructions or contact details on the card
  16. got through on live chat to Hermes and I quote " The courier will attempt thrice to deliver the parcel if he fails to deliver the parcel in the first 2 instances." :lol: am I speaking to a Dickensian robot or what
  17. John Lewis (superstore)
  18. from the way I'm reading the website - all the couriers are self employed - so it's someone local ?
  19. got a missed delivery - card through the door - fair enough, we weren't here (although the sender didn't give any warning about dispatch) card says - "parcel needs a signature" - - "Please contact me on number below to arrange suitable re-delivery" no telephone number - been on website and there's no contact method at all !! ?? anyone know how to get hold of them, as we won't be there Tuesday either
  20. lots of corduroy in those photos
  21. on the down side .............. it'll be as uncomfortable as hell and I'll probably struggle to hit the speed limit in a head wind
  22. nah - I want to "talk" to the wheel refurbers before handing it over
  23. the dealers are currently offering me a 1.2 Note to get around in - whilst normally I'd be happy with that - I've got to go to Bristol in that week ie a 4 hr round trip - not sure what I can do about it though
  24. agree with mudman - but did the fact that they had a degree get them the interview in the 1st place my view is that if it gets you to first base - then thats what counts (mostly)
  25. considering I'm bigger than my dad - thats not going to be difficult
×
×
  • Create New...