Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. they're £1200 each from a dealer (new) excluding tyres
  2. somebody doesn't look too happy
  3. the old proverb of left hand and right hand methinks
  4. you're brave - parking in Tesco's
  5. just knew this was unlikely to go seamlessly phoned the dealer to make sure everything ready for me to take the car in - gave me the number of the repair centre where it was being done, (all good so far) rang them - they hadn't got anything booked in - also asked them about the powder coating they would be doing- answer ............we're a body shop mate, we don't do PC :angry: rang the dealer back, they didn't know it was supposed to be powder coated - except that the warranty people clearly stated it and I clearly specified it :angry: said they would ring me back :surrender:
  6. Cool cat.. :thumbs: too cool for cats
  7. he de man don't trust what your LPA planning officer may or may not say...........and I'm not trying to insult or be derogerotory here
  8. yes it is a joke - (IMO) bought the CD for my son and obviously had a play we, as "relatively", experienced drivers, would pick up hazards left right and centre - you try clicking when you spot a "hazard" - it marks you down
  9. SMD dipped (or wrapped) his bits
  10. you can make a planning application on any property that you don't own - there are procedures - check with Colin
  11. it certainly doesn't look very inviting
  12. statistics don't agree do the statistics account for the thousands of times the older person hits a car in a car park and drives off and still haven't realised? No i think they only state youngsters have more 'recorded' accidents true dat
  13. I was going to ask what a "dony" was...............but you got there first
  14. if you pursue it hard enough - they might they've agreed to refurbish mine - getting them done next week - but I had bubbling
  15. Some of the guys gave you a bit of a rough time (uneccesarily) - but congrats on pushing through look forward to seeing how you get on
  16. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I do like that now, where's my bank manager
  17. someone send him a box of white powder in the post with a box of empty blue pill cases to follow
  18. now I can see what you've done half a story and all that
  19. statistics don't agree
  20. partly agree with you here removing 3 point turn - ok, can't say I do that very often reversing round a corner - yep do that all the time hazard perception test (IMHO) is a joke
  21. Sorry £70 more for a pair, not a tyre. The 40s are £97 each and the 45s are £135 Total £76 I'm sorry - but I have no idea how you're working your maths out - £70 for a pair makes them £35 each the prices you've quoted "average" out at £116 each what brand are you looking at.............'cos that appears quite cheap to me
  22. £70 per tyre.......................are you crazy ?
×
×
  • Create New...