Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners what - as a tight arse Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it I've got short arms
  2. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners what - as a tight arse
  3. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p
  4. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    I was sort of hoping it might be max 2 more years ah, well 2 choices - stick with the zed a bit longer or go for one of those flattened beetles
  5. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    will it fit in Tesco parking spaces ? length or width
  6. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    showing your age now my good man...............I refuse to give in (yet)
  7. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    The F type coming up was the reason I sold the Aston so why the barge instead of the lovely little sporty number
  8. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    I'm waiting for the F-Type to hit more "reasonable" prices
  9. is that the one that has the ribbon for a door handle - everything stripped out to make it lighter ? - so no radio, air con etc etc ?
  10. actual and indicated - the read out was correct
  11. ioneabee

    JAG-ATTAK

    This forum is turning into a Jag forum.............either that or a new sub-forum is going to be needed soon
  12. provided the water hasn't shorted it - then yes - otherwise no amount of oriental falvours is gonna work
  13. http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2014.html
  14. Its take me until now to work out whats wrong with this picture then I finally spotted it Darrens painted the car blue and put a vauxhall badge on it
  15. those of you have had kids (or are still big kids at heart) ............. all I'll say is LEGO and bare feet...
  16. and Keyser - the results of those nights will end up in that "other" thread
  17. somebody order me a taxi I'm parking so far away from the kerb...........
  18. if you only bounced to 25m, then surely time in the pot would not have been required ?
  19. odd - I used to average between 45-50mpg
  20. corrected that for you Granville Yeah cheers for that. Not sure what till you mean, ..but thanks, ..I think. have you never watched "Open All Hours" Yes but not every episode & didn't clock what you meant. you can lead some people to water................
  21. I snapped my achilles tendon whilst playing Badminton - that didn't hurt - no really it didn't - I just collapsed on the floor in a heap what hurt like hell, was when after the op to repair it, it was in plaster for 6 weeks, toe down - they then had to move it to 90 deg............apparently I turned a very deathly grey
  22. corrected that for you Granville Yeah cheers for that. Not sure what till you mean, ..but thanks, ..I think. have you never watched "Open All Hours"
  23. corrected that for you Granville
  24. I've had one - liked it - no problems in 3 years of ownership - sticks to the road like glue - not good at "higher" speeds - if you drive it, you WILL get called a "hairdresser" bottom line, would I have another one - yes I would
  25. by that you mean....................keep my missus out of the car
×
×
  • Create New...