Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. POO! Brown maybe but poo! I'd like to see what you eat. I think it is quite a similar colour though only mines nicer as brickyard was the original lol sorry - its a standing joke at my expense
  2. similar colour to Black Rose in the sun..............although yours is more poo coloured than mine
  3. don't worry - Santa knows
  4. When I read that twobears it sounded sarcastic in my head. Maybe it is. Congrats AliveBoy. Thanks gannondorf, gandalf, gondor, galadriel, goofy, gargamel, gary, george, geppetto or whatever other name you have this week You know that's not up to me. you're correct - its up to me and I'm still sticking with ............................................................... Granville
  5. ah, but, when they crack it open.............and find that its empty...
  6. you know what they say about blokes with big feet ...
  7. anyone for a kiss under the mistletoe ?
  8. "honorary"
  9. I thought you and he were running one of those sleazy backstreet "masseuse" "parlours"
  10. daddies letting you go "home" early ?
  11. just for little Zedd - this ones ^^ a "she" too
  12. "he's" a "she"
  13. trains from york to Pembrokeshire before xmas = £33 trains from Pembrokeshire to York 1st week of new year = £130 robbing barstewards
  14. they've broken it..............its in 2 pieces - at least they've acknowledged that - be easier to claim
  15. I've heard of (but not looked into) these remaps - I take it, its a generic map that they "overwrite" onto the ecu and no rolling road etc ?
  16. I'm a maybe - won't know until closer to the time though work and family commitments dependant
  17. I remember the good ol' chopper
  18. its still criminal damage - they should be interested
  19. Not sure if it's a good thing or not but I actually don't know without googling!!! Before looking it up I'd assume 340BHP and about 5 secs 0-60? Very respectable. Would love a Porsche one day, ...a lot of money for the car imo. corrected that for you Granville
  20. I thought I remembered that you'd ordered a GTS.............which made me start looking at them
  21. is it the model that has the hand shaped warmers on the back windscreen
×
×
  • Create New...