Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I hate ................. "I'm gutted" or even "I'll give it 110%" - I mean how can you give something more than it is
  2. yeah - Adrians setup might be a tad extreme :lol:
  3. + 1 on this - we never did that and its something we thought about later
  4. I'm with Privilege at the moment I "might" be able to use saga next year
  5. who's that with Hugh ?
  6. see above smilies
  7. out of interest - what was your recorded speed
  8. My niece is getting married next year - but my sister (her mother) is a complete control freak and has NO taste whatsoever this is a train wreck brewing - we're keeping well out of it (apart from the fact that my daughter will be a bridesmaid) - you should have seen some of the bridesmaid dresses my sister has put forward - we have put a very firm foot down on those
  9. this maybe due to the fact that your insurers were unable to claim back or didn't claim back from the other person I had a no fault claim (car was parked and someone ran into the front of it) - claimed through my insurers, but everything was recovered - I just have to make sure when re-insuring that I put it down as a no-fault claim with all monies recovered
  10. I think Granville is always on the lookout as well
  11. Thanks for visiting though did you find the key in the cake..............or did you not remember that i'd put it there
  12. SMD has been sectioned many times................but he keeps escaping
  13. henceforth known as a "keyser burger"
  14. Here is yours ---------> | | That is a 1:1 plan just for you - do come visit soon. It is 131 square meters according to the guy that did the Bitmac - easy 4 cars and any 1 can get out - but I could still do with more I decided we are an easy going informal lot down here so we won't actually be marking and parking bays except ioneabee's of course good to know I've got my own reserved spot
  15. what size are you going to do the parking bays - tesco standard or Z standard ?
  16. he should snatch your hand offering cats for 1 (1p or even at the ridiculous cost of £1)
  17. I've never seen a car minefield before - have you got to jump over them like "frogger"
  18. there was never any doubting that
  19. daigonally across the middle
  20. just tried removing background colour - its now gone the odd thing about it though is that it wasn't showing in the word doc
  21. found that - its still there
  22. nope - can't be done - too many restrictions on work computers
  23. a colleague has been using his office 2007 programme to convert word docs to pdf - no problems, but just lately its been adding a watermark "NONE" across the page he only has standard adobe reader any ideas how to remove the watermark
×
×
  • Create New...