Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. they did that in Morrisons in Carmarthen though just before christmas
  2. + many on what everyone has said - go and see him my father had a heart attack at 40 and bypass shortly after . ..... he's now 78 and still going strong but also suffered depression and a bit aof a break down afterwards - so that definately needs watching out for
  3. :lol: coming from you :lol:
  4. I'm sure he wasn't complaining means I'll have to be back sooner
  5. if he'd done anything to the wheels - I'd have bloody stood on his amazing balls but they didn't and were extremely careful - if anyone is over this way, I'd definately give them a chance
  6. Now that would be telling but no, he just used alot of sideways hand gestures its well known that new rubber has oil or something on them making them a bit slippery at first
  7. the owner came out and hovered over the lad doing the new rubber to make sure he was careful with the rims .............. apart from me giving him the evil eye if he so much as dared to scratch or chip them
  8. Corrected that for you la la la la la la
  9. in other words .... he said "dick" :lol: get a very very good price from them - they usually come to the house, but the lad who drives the van is on holiday this week and with the weather conditions deteriorating, I didn't want to leave it
  10. indeed it was except it was wednesday
  11. don't worry if you can't - I'll take it off your hands
  12. "DVLA have been notified" - so depending on what date they were notified, will dictate when you are due a refund from
  13. yes - you do have to be of a certain age to remember that one
  14. confused...... you will be with the next episode of "Soap"
  15. ioneabee

    mpss

    I paid £206 fitted for the 275/35/19
  16. ioneabee

    mpss

    that was one of the ones I used to knock down my preferred fitter and supplier
  17. sound as well - so that we can hear you and we can comment back along the lines of "it's behind you !!" ...
  18. you'll be joining the BAN DAN club as well
  19. ok - I want to officially BAN DAN for using THAT word (which isn't a word) CHILLAXE man O and - http://www.oxforddic...lish/amazeballs nope - don't accept that
  20. ok - I want to officially BAN DAN for using THAT word (which isn't a word)
  21. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2911597/Shocking-image-shows-ladder-balanced-precariously-car.html his paintwork - I'd be crying
  22. you'll be fine - you've given him a date - and since when has he ever managed to be on time let alone the right weekend
  23. they don't call me Randy Andy for nothing you know
  24. I take that into consideration ... you can't help it
×
×
  • Create New...